Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jify [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's pretty extreme. I'd promote a deleveling of 5 levels, to bring them below the planar requirement. But no perma banning. There have been times when I was 100% sure we were in the right, and GMs ruled against us. (not to say they are inhuman and always make the correct decisions, but we must abide by them)
I don't think deleveling is a solution GMs would want. It's very non-classic and guilds can PL whoever took the fall anyway.

Temp bans of 14-30 days sounds good, and I like Xzerions (I think) idea of needing an officer to vouch for whomever got a GM involved, who would share the weight of their ban.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by astarothel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Broad generalization. It is wrong.
of course its wrong, wrong for the current campers/batphoners. for the rest (95%?) of the server it would be a perfect solution.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
of course its wrong, wrong for the current campers/batphoners. for the rest (95%?) of the server it would be a perfect solution.
Uh, you just said it was perfect for everyone in your previous statement.
At least attempt to have consistency when you argue something.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-17-2010, 10:49 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Whatever you do, don't forget this clause:

Should a system be agreed upon by a select group of "elite" guilds that excludes any guild, alliance or PuG raid. The excluded raid groups are not bound by the rules agreed upon without their consent and may engage the target in any manner they deem necessary to force recognition of their clam.

EMINENCE
Old 06-17-2010, 10:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im gonna play ghetto mod here and ask people to stay on topic. It would be sad to see this thread devolve into another "But mobilization takes skill - Yea but camping works" thread. I can clown when its time for it but i think this is an important issue for the server. If you really like playing here, please keep the bickering to R&F.

No, i dont like the calendar idea, and i dont like being implied that if im against calendars, i must be for camping/mobilizing. Youre trolling.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this rule and suicide kings are looking good so far. hopefully people act on it.
This.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, i dont like the calendar idea, and i dont like being implied that if im against calendars, i must be for camping/mobilizing. Youre trolling.
then, sir, you will never see bosses for the months to come if you are not in IB or DA. changing engage timer or booting afk ppl wont change ANYTHING
Old 06-17-2010, 11:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
then, sir, you will never see bosses for the months to come if you are not in IB or DA. changing engage timer or booting afk ppl wont change ANYTHING
Broad generalization. Another one. Keep up that line of arguing, it seems to be helping your case.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
You should not be given a boss mob simply becuase you play here. Sorry but just no. If thats the case lets give out a starter package to everyone who rolls on the server of 1 yak 1 fbss 1 SMR and 1 GEB's simply for deciding this is the server for them. these tiems are always camped and they deserve it too right? I dont know why you feel you deserve free stuff but ya. Im sorry if this came out as a flame. it wasnt intended too. I just feel strongly about it. Camping/mobilizing/batphoning may not seem like work to you ( in fact id agree ), but the fact is that IS the work required in a GAME to achieve certain goals and not just in the raid scene. Who has gotten an FBSS without SOMEONE camping it or the cash to buy it? Ive raced for 6 man mobs before also.

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by astarothel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Broad generalization. Another one. Keep up that line of arguing, it seems to be helping your case.
so what am i generalizing?

the fact that only IB and DA are scouting or camping boss mobs 24/7 rite now and will for the weeks/months to come?
the fact that changing engage timers to 2 or 6 hours wont change anything since the rest of the server has jobs and families?
the fact that a calendar WILL give EVERYONE the oportunity to kill bosses?

please, enlighten me and tell me how iam generalizing FACTS
Closed Thread