Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1ckness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
started playing other games, ur fighting a bunch of nobodys so who really cares?.. maybe when velious comes out the server might get good.

young andis always trying to prove himself lol
prove myself?

nah im just calling you out for being a fool
Old 04-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
couldnt have said it better myself
dont think you have ever played with HB. should stop trying so hard with the trolls
Old 04-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
prove myself?

Chill out homie, stop raging on everyone. You taking the game too serious.

Were all pals here playin eqemu
Old 04-01-2014, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
prove myself?

i mean grats on getting some dragons for the first time in two years but the only reason you are is because 60% of nihilum is playing other games. Sorry but its true.

you guys are doing well ill give you that but like i said. dead99 has like 80population on repop days now instead of over 200?

server needs velious or bust
Old 04-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Banned

I have always wondered why Andis hates HB so much. Andis, do you think HB stole stuff from you? I get max thinks he stole stuff and I understand Lite's feud because they both had power struggles but I don't get Andis. If anything HB and Andis have both had similar encounters with Lite on the box.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Fire Giant

Ill buy 29 tickets for red scale

Vanco
Old 04-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

I don't know man. I think I've played with just about every enemy I had on VZTZ, just a game. Either you're a bro about things or you take shit personal from elf world sim
Old 04-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

gonna hold on to my dkp. You never know
Old 04-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have always wondered why Andis hates HB so much. Andis, do you think HB stole stuff from you? I get max thinks he stole stuff and I understand Lite's feud because they both had power struggles but I don't get Andis. If anything HB and Andis have both had similar encounters with Lite on the box.
besides an incident back in classic where HB ninja looted a mith 2 hander, and to this day talks about it in ooc like he got me or something.

my beef with HB is that he attempted to blue it up with Nihilum. thats my real beef. Instead of staying a pure guild, he decided to team up with jizzar and crew. Really showing his true weakness. And to this day is one of the major factors as to why RD failed.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
besides an incident back in classic where HB ninja looted a mith 2 hander, and to this day talks about it in ooc like he got me or something.

my beef with HB is that he attempted to blue it up with Nihilum. thats my real beef. Instead of staying a pure guild, he decided to team up with jizzar and crew. Really showing his true weakness. And to this day is one of the major factors as to why RD failed.
i wonder if u believe the stuff you type
Closed Thread