Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win at the end of BB?
Walter White (the chemist gone criminal mastermind) 12 17.91%
Jess Pinkman (pinkest ass in town) 10 14.93%
Hank ~ (DEA agent married to purple woman) 2 2.99%
Everyone loses 14 20.90%
Pyrrhic victory (eg. walt keeps money but hank dies and he loses his whole family as a result) 29 43.28%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

In the final episode, it is revealed that Walter White is really the grown-up version of Malcolm from Malcolm in the Middle. He grows up and leaves the family and changes his name, is super smart, ends up looking like his father as he ages.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the final episode, it is revealed that Walter White is really the grown-up version of Malcolm from Malcolm in the Middle. He grows up and leaves the family and changes his name, is super smart, ends up looking like his father as he ages.
I much prefer to think that Walter White is just Hal, who divorced his whiny bitch wife and said "fuck you" to all his asshole kids and went off to become a meth lord.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Skylar will win when when Walt dies of cancer and she makes off with the cash, the kids, and a legit new start. But she loses her sister who will probably hate her forever because of what happens to Hank (yeah I think he dies in the shootout).
Old 09-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But she loses her sister who will probably hate her forever because of what happens to Hank (yeah I think he dies in the shootout).
yah, Hank is mega dead. The second he called Marie and was like "PS ILU" it was bad news bears. GG, RIP Hank.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yah, Hank is mega dead. The second he called Marie and was like "PS ILU" it was bad news bears. GG, RIP Hank.
I like Hank's character a lot. He made me laugh when he played the "awkward" thing perfectly (lol @ the alpha male stereotype) when Walt would come to his office at the DEA for visits - always with an ulterior motive, of course.

Some part of me just really wants Walt to win, even if he is kinda evil now.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordenwatch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I much prefer to think that Walter White is just Hal, who divorced his whiny bitch wife and said "fuck you" to all his asshole kids and went off to become a meth lord.
perfect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Old 09-11-2013, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

I hate to say this, but I want jessie to win.

The "good" thing would be to root for hank, but his character is just too boring and uninteresting.

Jessie has undergone the most transformation throughout the series, and he's the only one we've seen in the entire show who actually regrets what he's done. Walt is an unapologetic piece of shit, and obviously all the tertiary drug dealers he's run over never had an issue with the bad shit they were doing.

Jessie's the only one who deserves to live. This is including Skyler, who is telling walt to "deal with it" and off Jessie.

Not sure if that's how it will actually play out, but we will see. I'd like to note that I think Walt has the best character arc in the show, Jessie just deserves to live (and had the second best arc, by a hair).

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Old 09-11-2013, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrocks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate to say this, but I want jessie to win.

The "good" thing would be to root for hank, but his character is just too boring and uninteresting.

Jessie has undergone the most transformation throughout the series, and he's the only one we've seen in the entire show who actually regrets what he's done. Walt is an unapologetic piece of shit, and obviously all the tertiary drug dealers he's run over never had an issue with the bad shit they were doing.

Jessie's the only one who deserves to live. This is including Skyler, who is telling walt to "deal with it" and off Jessie.

Not sure if that's how it will actually play out, but we will see. I'd like to note that I think Walt has the best character arc in the show, Jessie just deserves to live (and had the second best arc, by a hair).
Yep, and not just that, most of the bad shit Jesse did was more or less the result of being manipulated by Walt.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, and not just that, most of the bad shit Jesse did was more or less the result of being manipulated by Walt.
Oh please - Jesse is a drug addled idiot and Walt bent over backwards saving his ass multiple times.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

Jesse's dope but needs to die with everyone else for ultimate Walt forever alone ending.