Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2019, 06:44 PM
Sarnak

so I sat down and did all my math today, for the 10 pounds I want to lose I can do it in 43 days if I am strict to what I am planning for my nutrition. 3 cups of quinoa, 18 oz chicken breast, 3 tablespoons of butter, 2 scoops of whey and I threw in an extra 130 calories for my coffee / preworkout. Now it just takes the dedication [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg goals.jpg (21.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-02-2019, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Fruits and vegetables pimp

You’ll have a STEMI at 40 adhering to that diet
Old 10-02-2019, 08:27 PM
Sarnak

It isn't going to be permanent, just until goal weight. A month and a half wont kill me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Though if it does become really unbearable I will adjust slightly and add some fruits and veggies to help cover what I don't get from multivitamins.
Old 10-02-2019, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Gotcha. I too, am struggling with weight loss. Can’t cut out alcohol 100%, that’s my goal
for October
Old 10-03-2019, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

Whale comeback1
Old 10-03-2019, 08:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so I sat down and did all my math today, for the 10 pounds I want to lose I can do it in 43 days if I am strict to what I am planning for my nutrition. 3 cups of quinoa, 18 oz chicken breast, 3 tablespoons of butter, 2 scoops of whey and I threw in an extra 130 calories for my coffee / preworkout. Now it just takes the dedication [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Faxt for one 36hr period, once each week, stand all throughout day and eat *normal(ly)* the rest of the time. That will be around -6.5 to -7k calories or -1.4lb per week, while *not* destroying your metabolism or driving you *insane*.

good luck.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:30 AM
Sarnak

I am down to 200lbs from 237. 6’1” male in early 30s. My short term goal was 215, intermediate goal was 200, and long term goal is 185. I have lost my man boobs; my waist is smaller than my chest; and I have gone down 4 pant sizes. I am starting to get definition too.

I ran a cut program. I started with a 3 day full body weight training program (a 5x5 with a few isolation exercises here and there; however not SS or SL) then progressed to a 4-5 day muscle pairing split with cardio sprinkled in for flavor.

Diet is the most important part for obtaining an aesthetic physique imo. I reduced my caloric intake by 200-500 calories from my TDEE and cut down on unrefined carbs and alcohol. I focused on getting 0.5 to 0.8 grams of protein per pound of body weight (some recommend up to 1-1.5 but this can be hard on your kidneys long term).

For anyone interested in losing weight and looking good naked, I suggest running a cut program while lifting weights. I did some of the buff dudes worksouts (a fun, approachable YouTube channel). Once you make it past the first month or two, you’ll be hooked! I recommend the beginner routine with the cut program. I also am doing the 12 week program.
Old 10-04-2019, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snagglepuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am down to 200lbs from 237. 6’1” male in early 30s. My short term goal was 215, intermediate goal was 200, and long term goal is 185. I have lost my man boobs; my waist is smaller than my chest; and I have gone down 4 pant sizes. I am starting to get definition too.

I ran a cut program. I started with a 3 day full body weight training program (a 5x5 with a few isolation exercises here and there; however not SS or SL) then progressed to a 4-5 day muscle pairing split with cardio sprinkled in for flavor.

Diet is the most important part for obtaining an aesthetic physique imo. I reduced my caloric intake by 200-500 calories from my TDEE and cut down on unrefined carbs and alcohol. I focused on getting 0.5 to 0.8 grams of protein per pound of body weight (some recommend up to 1-1.5 but this can be hard on your kidneys long term).

For anyone interested in losing weight and looking good naked, I suggest running a cut program while lifting weights. I did some of the buff dudes worksouts (a fun, approachable YouTube channel). Once you make it past the first month or two, you’ll be hooked! I recommend the beginner routine with the cut program. I also am doing the 12 week program.
LEAFY GREEN VEGGIES BRUH. HOW U THINK GORILLAZ AND BULLS GET SWOLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 10-04-2019, 11:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LEAFY GREEN VEGGIES BRUH. HOW U THINK GORILLAZ AND BULLS GET SWOLE
Bulls get swole off Popeye's
Old 10-04-2019, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Faxt for one 36hr period, once each week, stand all throughout day and eat *normal(ly)* the rest of the time. That will be around -6.5 to -7k calories or -1.4lb per week, while *not* destroying your metabolism or driving you *insane*.

good luck.
its only been a few days and it really isn't so bad right now. The stevia I replaced my sugar with has a long lasting after taste that kind of scratches the itch for something sweet. I also do have a job where I'm standing / moving around all day so I probably could up my calories just a bit, but right now I've got the food prepped so I just need to follow through. I was beset on all sides by temptation today though. They decided to make a taco bar at work, and since my manager is leaving there was cake, and I avoided both [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread