Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2019, 06:00 AM
Sarnak

Default Official Compendium of Jakerees Posts

sometimes when I'm really sad and can't make it out to the cabin i read old jakerees posts so this is mostly for me but you can read too

It isn't possible because wolf form looks nothing like Scooby Doo and then the question would be why are there so many "Scooby Doos" as I recall there was only one on the show and pretty much all you could do there is do 1 person as Scooby and then wolf form plus shrink another person to be Scrappy Doo and then you have to figure out who is going to be Fred, Velma, Daphne, and Shaggy and then you consider the whole premise is a bunch of people pretending to be Scooby Doo and run into a haunted mansion which if you were ever familiar with the show which I'm not sure you are you would know that Scooby was a huge coward, as was Shaggy, and would not just go running around the mansion, of course with a Scooby snack that could happen but it just doesn't make sense on p99 but if you make the Scooby snack a child's tear MQ I would consider doing it but then the premise of Scooby Doo plots is that a bad guy or girl is dressing up like some monster or ghost which you could do I guess with an illusion to make yourself appear as something else but your choices are limited but then you run into the problem of there being absolutely no reason that any bad guy would want to scare away the current denizens of Unrest because there would be no financial/personal gain in doing so and I mean what like the ghouls in there are gonna be like 'oh I better leave this place because this new monster is really scary and I don't want to die (again)' give me a break now if you wanted to play dress up and scare people out of Highpass Keep then that would make more sense but as I have pointed out before that is a place that no one should be wanting to go to anyways and so then your options go to almost nothing, I mean you could 'scare away' the innkeeps in the jade tiger in north Freeport or something and set up your Scooby Doo scenario there but that's not a very big place and I think people would discover your true identity pretty quick so I'm sorry you had to see my angry side but I just can't stand by while people come up with unrealistic Scooby Doo scenarios and just try to put in such little effort and desecrate the special gift that Hannah Barbara gave us. Give it two minutes and thenThis thread is really sad and I mean like really sad and that is coming from a 39 year old man who is addicted to my little pony in real life so I think some of you should rethink your life choices and if you really need to do it in game please you are welcome to come by my cabin in Lake Rathe so just hit up Vacker in game and we will go chill and fish in the lake and we can discuss how you are going to get your self together and help me get my epic ok but come on please with the dragons already cause there aren't crazy dragons running around the lake so we can all just take a breather and maybe bash in some goblins or something and figure out where we go from here but I'm guessing Brad McQuaid would be rolling in his grave if he could see what you all are doing here and probably also if he were concurrently deceased at the same time he saw this sad display so in reality its probably more likely that he is rolling in his 1993 geo storm at what is going on hereWHO IS SIRKENThat's exactly what happened and you know it otherwise you would clear things up and lay out what happened but oh no look jakerees did it for you and now you have nothing left to say other than try to get people to ignore my post and go back to your vague nonsense of an original post that was just a cry for attention like some teenager on facebook posting "Today is the worst...I just can't..." so they get a bunch of people to comment on it going "oh no what's wrong" or "I hope you are ok" so just stop with that bs on this forum because you aren't going to get the reaction you want but i'm sorry that you may have missed out on a couple deathfist slashed belts in that one clear and I hope that you are able to hit level 9 on your shadowknight soon okayLet's not loose sight of the fact that this thread started due to OP getting triggered about a low level camp in east commonlands and is now admittedly not interested in playing here anymore but will take time out of their day to come onto the forums and post everyday for the foreseeable future I mean like come on dude there is a group there right now you could join and I will even bring my shaman in to buff you all up but go ahead and play on live I guess since you couldn't handle the emulated classic server but I don't know what class you are but you probably were really hoping to get that bard PL you were demanding I just don't get the free handout mentality but I suppose that's why you are on Agnarr so hopefully you can find peace in your life instead of constantly making yourself the victim and you will always be welcome in Jakedoxnice try I can tell that's a grenade though so I'm not going to pull the pin and blow myself up that would be stupid and I sure am not stupid and I can assure you that all the time that I have spent in East Commons asking for people to sell me a child's tear for 5 to 10K is well spent and I don't need to pull pin out of a live grenade and blow myself up so there's no need to get all rustled over your love for Jackie Chan's character in the Shanghai Noon and nights movies John Wayne I mean it's a stupid name for a fantasy elf simulator I know it you know it everyone here knows it so why don't you take your Jackie Chan loving ass and go sit in the arena and just wait for me okay pumpkinWhy is east commonlands not an option because that is easily the worst zone by far like as soon as you zone into it you are bombarded with auction text so much so that your own auctions like WTB Shaman Epic MQ 5k get completely ignored so the zone isn't useful for trying to buy things and plus it is completely overrun with newbies who come far and wide to hunt whilst being dependent on free buffs at the tunnel and level 20 something wannabe tailors running around taking all the bears so they can make some money and then you have the odd griffin roaming around ready to beat people down but I guess the ruins in the sand by the zone wall is a good place to pray with the other NPC worshipers that gather around it but ultimately it is the zone that is best to avoid like more so than any of the other ones but I will agree if we start setting up the east commonlands tunnel in any of those other zones like Plane of Hate or ToV then those would get my vote but until then this poll can suck it and I will be happy to hand over 5k for my auction. How about we try going allIn a world widely unchanged in 18 years it is of course these external influences on the land of Norrath that brings the most entertainment of all but we cannot forget the importance of keeping all the familiar npc players in check such as the orcs the gnolls the goblins and the dwarves but I can see how these roving bands of guilds would steal away your attention and make you focus on a few bad apples but I can tell you this about them and that is that I am still holding in my beefy ogre shaman hands a poison wind censor and not a spear of fate so how good are these guilds really because the challenge has been put out there and it is fairly simple so 10k to help get an epic but no one can even manage that so I am just going to sit back like you and wait for them to implode from within but I have it on good authority that Kittens will be the next guild to fall because it is like the bards always say if you can't stand the blisters don't play the banjo but I think anyone can take that to heart so let me know if you want to join up and kill the dwarf king otherwise you are just going to be sitting around hitting f5 constantly and just hoping for the best like a dog waiting under the table for scraps to fall. When you open the box you are going to want to f<So sorry Awakened and I can tell you that it does suck getting the hand grenade punishment for the actions of a few but I think that it goes with the territory of the game because if you think about it like when I make a level 1 new human warrior character and run out into the world for the first time I may have an orc jump on my and claim that he won't let me ruin his lands or something to that effect but its like I never did anything to you I'm new so why are you on my case but it is something that some humans before me must have done something horrible to orcs so I guess they have a hard time getting over that and so they want to kill all humans on sight so in a way that is like with Awakened because basically the guides are thinking they don't want you to ruin their lands like you ruined your own so I guess we just have to try to mend fences going forward but ultimately if you look to the orc analogy I don't know if there is any way to raise your faction with the orcs so really I don't know if there is a way to increase your faction with the guides and GMs but you could always try to find some quest out there and after scouring the wiki tonight I could find nothing but don't let that deter you just go out there and look and if you want to join me in slaughtering orcs because they just don't understand that I am not responsible for the sins of my ancestors then you are more then welcome to while you await this suspension to be over but also I am trying to kill a lot of dwarf guards on they island of Faydwer with my ogre because I believe they are preparing an invasion of Antonica but not at Freeport like you would expect but rather the west side of Antonica around Qeynos because no one is ever around there and they feel that there will be little resistance because the dwarves do know that resistance is not futile and with their pathetically short stature they need all the advantages that they can get so that is also something I would like you to join me on even though I don't have my epic yet but I would buy it for 15k so that we could try to push forward into Kaladim and kill the king of the dwarves himself to end the threat of an invasion but ultimately it is up to you and I would also like to apologize to any dwarf members of Awakened that I may have offended so just give this siege campaign a month and then we will move on to Akanon and the sneaky gnomes. If you don't answer the phone you won't be able to g>I have spent many a day on the western half of Antonica only occasionally traveling past the pass of the mountains that divide the continent to mingle with the traders who seem to actually reside full time in the tunnels linking the commonlands to the deserts of Ro but I desided to seek out the cousins of the ice goblins that I have come to know and despise in Permafrost and of course I am speaking of the fire goblins who reside in Solusek's Eye amongst the small and puny gnome miners who have brought with them their mechanical creations to do a bulk of the work for them as they cannot very well stand the heat of these mines but I wonder if this may come back to haunt them because they obviously have imbued these clockworks with some form of AI and I feel it is only a matter of time before they rise up and overthrow their gnomish creators and then we are going to be in some trouble because they will clearly use the ore that they are pulling out of the mines to create some horrific unstoppable mechanical creation and then another and another and another until we are all overrun with clockworks and have to join together in a war against them until we eventually win and hopefully they don't develop time travel capabilities to be able to send someone back and destroy me when I am a lowly level 2 shaman running around the Feerrott but myself and my officers in the future war are able to send a reprogrammed clockwork back... I am getting ahead of myself and off topic please accept my apologies because my intent was to discuss the goblins of Solusek and not so much the gnomes but it is fascinating how they have developed their society in these mines as they do have a king that rules over them but they also have a lively social life and exciting at that as the bar in Solusek's Eye while not much to look at is one of the more lively ones and many an adventurer can roll through there and be sure that a goblin or two will pick a fight with them and just as a tip to you all the bartender himself is worthy of a fight as he dressess himself in enchanted clothing that you may find useful and did you know that the mines of Solusek is a place that you can play a round of darts with the goblins again though unless they want to kill you this game might not go very far but my friends I can assure you that even without my epic which I would buy right now for 8k I was able to win every game of darts to the death that I played so I invite you all to explore these mines but watch your step as there are a couple spots among the goblins where the floor gives way to a pit of fierce fire elementals and they may very well ruin your day if you are not prepared for them. Someday I will find a whale and when I do I will takeMany think that the frogloks were native to Antonica but they weren't because they came from Kunark a long time ago and it was there in the old days that the large froglok empire coexisted with the Iksar sometimes peaceful and sometimes not but few know how both of these empires searched extensively in the mountains of kunark for precious gems and metals and there was much to be had in fact they enslaved the burynai to assist them in this treasure collection so really the entire continent of Kunark was rich with these gems but it just so happened that the frogloks were the ones that wound up with the greater wealth of these after the third Sebilisian War and it was after this conflict that a group of frogloks decided to leave Kunark for a land known to few on their continent which is Antonica and they found a good home in the Innothule Swamp and carved out their home that we know of as Guk and of course they brought many many gems with them so basically that is why they carry so much. Thank you goes out to all of myGood question OP and very understandable your confusion as many often just assume that the root spell holds the mobs in place by sucking them down to the ground like some kind of quick sand or something but that is more in the paralyzing earth line while the root spell actually causes roots that are in the ground to grow out and grab the creature by the foot/leg/whatever movement method they use and holds them for a certain amount of time, either until the roots weaken on their own or until the creature's magical resistance allows them to break free of these roots so hope this helps and let me know if you come by a child's tear you want to sell for 5k or so we can talk ok thanks. Double it until itTeppler sorry people are giving you such a hard time I know what it's like to be bad because I used to be bad at one time but I worked hard at it and I got better and I have a level 53 shaman and I could probably work with you and show you some tricks and give you some tips things you can do to get better so just hit me up sometime if you want to work on your game and we could start out small will kill some Barbarian guards just so I can give you the basics and we'll just work our way up from there but don't let these guys get you down I know you'll get there someday you'll be a high-end level 60 shaman and then we can really laugh at these guys and show them how pathetic they really are.Vacker is the name and being a shaman is my game so you can check out the link below that has some good info on how to play your shaman and can just kind of get you a good baseline of knowledge going into this so that you will be ready for high end content down the road I'm thinking like at least a couple months out because you don't want to rush this and be getting smacked around because you aren't ready so give that and really all the other shaman guides on the wiki. Shaman power!And for all those that think Teppler cares not for anyone but himself, observe this post from 2013 where he acknowledges that sometimes people might briefly be AFK at their camp and won't try to take over a camp he wants because of it.Hey I'm on your side I was just trying to help you clear your name and show that you're not all that bad a person plus I'm trying to help you get better at being a shaman I didn't write the guide it's something that's been on the wiki for a long time I just thought you would benefit from reading it but that's cool you can go ahead and crap on people that are actually trying to help youIf they had like real modern tanks in this game that would completely break the game so it is good they don't go there but that would be like a mount and mounts were not added until later but if you want to give your pet gear you can just hand them gear if you want because I often times will just give my wolf pet anything that drops and let him have it so anything like bronze armor or leather armor or words and pages that drop and also goblin meat and gnome parts are big hits for my pet because I imagine that if he eats not just the meat of other animals that are killed but also of other playable races that it would imbue my pet with all kinds of mystical stuff that you could attribute to those races and it would be nice if that would go into alchemy more like that and alchemy could get a lot darker like you could make even better shrink potions by using gnome meat to make the potion and that would turn you like into ant man or something or if you used ogre meat to make strength potions but obviously that wouldn't be "classic" so I know that isn't how it is going to go but I think it would provide an interesting new aspect to tradeskills and then maybe more people would be interested in doing them but as for my pet I think that all that armor helps although I don't get how the sizing works like I just killed a big barbarian and he had a shirt and then I give it to my little wolf like he's going to be swimming in that thing so in that regards I'm not sure it would be helpful so when it comes to gearing out your animal pet you might want to stick to things that are the same size so when you get that good armor the pet can actually wear it and also I don't think that it matters that you are going to armor and things worn by a humanoid character to an animal character like it seems it would because how can a wolf wear a ring that goes on a finger but someone it works out like maybe the can get put on the tail or something because with animals in the game you can't really try to wrap your head around equating real life animal mechanics with in game animal mechanics like how many people have seen a snake kick as it would seem you would need to have a leg and foot to kick at something but they can pull it off but even a wolf really doesn't kick so much with a leg and a foot so have fun gearing out your favorite animal. There has never been a time that we couldn't go toI think it is easy for everyone to go one way with this and think something like tampon when they hear blood guard but what if it isn't about guarding things outside the body against blood but guarding the blood against things from the outside world so really the guild is all about protecting their blood and as such they reach out and recruit people who generally refuse to donate blood because obviously they keep their blood very well guarded and then of course you run into the fantasy elements in this and know that one thing you might want to guard your blood against is vampires and so it appears that blood guard is a collection of people on this great game running around norrath and preparing themselves for the time when luclin will be released (even though it won't) and they have to defend themselves against the coterie so it is a requirement as I understand it that they are all required to have a high quality neck item in their bags at all time that they can put on to protect themselves against the vampire threat but I can assure the members of blood guard that if I were to obtain my epic I would work hard to make sure their blood was always safe so I can through in close to 5k right now and we'll go from there but lets first just try to get past the fear of running through the wizard spires in places like north karana because you feel like a portal is coming and this portal goes both ways but I guess what I would really like to know from the general community here on this great forum is that even though luclin is not going to be part of this server does anyone imagine that right now up on the moon there is a city of cat people and all that up there right now but you just RP that the portals are not active and can never be activated because sometimes I do and sometimes I wonder if the elaborate big corpse art that gets made is done so because these people are trying to send messages to the moon and look to these cat people as their overlords because the lizard people overlords are such disappointments. Carry the load over the hill andDude variety is the spice of life as they say and I have to wonder what kind of spices are in those muffins, but would you really want to walk around all day with just a bunch of muffins and milk in your bag like I think the milk would go bad. Try it sometime though, while you are at work or out running around just see how it goes having and all milk and muffin diet. At least with the iron rations you are getting more and I just wish that they have those for sale in the store like that but you gotta have all kinds of food in your bag to really be effective long term. They say when you are camping you should hang your food up high instead of keeping it in the tent and avoid bear attacks that way so has anyone tried not having food on them in the game, like maybe the bears attack you because they smell the food in your bags so if you don't have food you won't be KOS to bears and you're almost like a follower of Tunare at that point. Which makes you think then, does Tunare even eat food, my guess is noWe can't all get 100% of what we want 100% of the time, however, if you were to lower standards to like 70% at the most a lot of stuff will start opening up to you. Like this one time in Oasis I was in a group trying to get every I mean EVERY croc and it just couldn't happen and I have seen some crocodiles at like zoos before so I know some basic things about crocodiles; like you know how to tell the difference between crocodiles and alligators is that one you see after a while and the other you see later, but we didn't get 100% croc satisfaction and then a bard came through power leveling a group and they got pretty much 100% of the crocodile satisfaction from that point on plus everything else in the zone so I guess if you want 100% of everything you just have to roll a bard but I gotta say the mechanics are kind of messed up because I've tried running around singing in RL and it didn't heal anyone or hurt my enemies not even with a sweet lute. I think I might have run faster with some drums once though. Hey would it ruin EQ if every toon on the server was a bard? Think about it that would be weird but also perhaps we would be in perfect harmony ok so when the new server pops up they should only let people make bards is what I think about thatSupply and demand my friend. If the supply is high, then the people of Colorado are happy. If the demand is high then we are all in trouble like my cousin Jeff who puts too many bets down on the boat races, but they aren't even like speed boats, we're talking like big freighters going across the ocean. I don't know how he even does it but one day he's all cigars and women and the next he's looking over his shoulder so "Ramon" doesn't find him.

I can't help but notice that you are all said but perhaps this text picture of a puppy will help:

))-=-{}{})
||}{\\\////
__+][[]
\\[
-----------
----------------
\\\\\[[[[[[]]]]]]]

Glad I could help you all. By the way, what is your favorite dinosaur?
Old 11-08-2019, 06:01 AM
Kobold

K.
Old 11-08-2019, 06:16 AM
VIP / Contributor

K
Old 11-08-2019, 08:23 AM
Sarnak

Can you please improve your format for the delivery of these pearls?
Old 11-08-2019, 09:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonhead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sometimes when I'm really sad and can't make it out to the cabin i read old jakerees posts so this is mostly for me but you can read too

It isn't possible because wolf form looks nothing like Scooby Doo and then the question would be why are there so many "Scooby Doos" as I recall there was only one on the show and pretty much all you could do there is do 1 person as Scooby and then wolf form plus shrink another person to be Scrappy Doo and then you have to figure out who is going to be Fred, Velma, Daphne, and Shaggy and then you consider the whole premise is a bunch of people pretending to be Scooby Doo and run into a haunted mansion which if you were ever familiar with the show which I'm not sure you are you would know that Scooby was a huge coward, as was Shaggy, and would not just go running around the mansion, of course with a Scooby snack that could happen but it just doesn't make sense on p99 but if you make the Scooby snack a child's tear MQ I would consider doing it but then the premise of Scooby Doo plots is that a bad guy or girl is dressing up like some monster or ghost which you could do I guess with an illusion to make yourself appear as something else but your choices are limited but then you run into the problem of there being absolutely no reason that any bad guy would want to scare away the current denizens of Unrest because there would be no financial/personal gain in doing so and I mean what like the ghouls in there are gonna be like 'oh I better leave this place because this new monster is really scary and I don't want to die (again)' give me a break now if you wanted to play dress up and scare people out of Highpass Keep then that would make more sense but as I have pointed out before that is a place that no one should be wanting to go to anyways and so then your options go to almost nothing, I mean you could 'scare away' the innkeeps in the jade tiger in north Freeport or something and set up your Scooby Doo scenario there but that's not a very big place and I think people would discover your true identity pretty quick so I'm sorry you had to see my angry side but I just can't stand by while people come up with unrealistic Scooby Doo scenarios and just try to put in such little effort and desecrate the special gift that Hannah Barbara gave us. Give it two minutes and thenThis thread is really sad and I mean like really sad and that is coming from a 39 year old man who is addicted to my little pony in real life so I think some of you should rethink your life choices and if you really need to do it in game please you are welcome to come by my cabin in Lake Rathe so just hit up Vacker in game and we will go chill and fish in the lake and we can discuss how you are going to get your self together and help me get my epic ok but come on please with the dragons already cause there aren't crazy dragons running around the lake so we can all just take a breather and maybe bash in some goblins or something and figure out where we go from here but I'm guessing Brad McQuaid would be rolling in his grave if he could see what you all are doing here and probably also if he were concurrently deceased at the same time he saw this sad display so in reality its probably more likely that he is rolling in his 1993 geo storm at what is going on hereWHO IS SIRKENThat's exactly what happened and you know it otherwise you would clear things up and lay out what happened but oh no look jakerees did it for you and now you have nothing left to say other than try to get people to ignore my post and go back to your vague nonsense of an original post that was just a cry for attention like some teenager on facebook posting "Today is the worst...I just can't..." so they get a bunch of people to comment on it going "oh no what's wrong" or "I hope you are ok" so just stop with that bs on this forum because you aren't going to get the reaction you want but i'm sorry that you may have missed out on a couple deathfist slashed belts in that one clear and I hope that you are able to hit level 9 on your shadowknight soon okayLet's not loose sight of the fact that this thread started due to OP getting triggered about a low level camp in east commonlands and is now admittedly not interested in playing here anymore but will take time out of their day to come onto the forums and post everyday for the foreseeable future I mean like come on dude there is a group there right now you could join and I will even bring my shaman in to buff you all up but go ahead and play on live I guess since you couldn't handle the emulated classic server but I don't know what class you are but you probably were really hoping to get that bard PL you were demanding I just don't get the free handout mentality but I suppose that's why you are on Agnarr so hopefully you can find peace in your life instead of constantly making yourself the victim and you will always be welcome in Jakedoxnice try I can tell that's a grenade though so I'm not going to pull the pin and blow myself up that would be stupid and I sure am not stupid and I can assure you that all the time that I have spent in East Commons asking for people to sell me a child's tear for 5 to 10K is well spent and I don't need to pull pin out of a live grenade and blow myself up so there's no need to get all rustled over your love for Jackie Chan's character in the Shanghai Noon and nights movies John Wayne I mean it's a stupid name for a fantasy elf simulator I know it you know it everyone here knows it so why don't you take your Jackie Chan loving ass and go sit in the arena and just wait for me okay pumpkinWhy is east commonlands not an option because that is easily the worst zone by far like as soon as you zone into it you are bombarded with auction text so much so that your own auctions like WTB Shaman Epic MQ 5k get completely ignored so the zone isn't useful for trying to buy things and plus it is completely overrun with newbies who come far and wide to hunt whilst being dependent on free buffs at the tunnel and level 20 something wannabe tailors running around taking all the bears so they can make some money and then you have the odd griffin roaming around ready to beat people down but I guess the ruins in the sand by the zone wall is a good place to pray with the other NPC worshipers that gather around it but ultimately it is the zone that is best to avoid like more so than any of the other ones but I will agree if we start setting up the east commonlands tunnel in any of those other zones like Plane of Hate or ToV then those would get my vote but until then this poll can suck it and I will be happy to hand over 5k for my auction. How about we try going allIn a world widely unchanged in 18 years it is of course these external influences on the land of Norrath that brings the most entertainment of all but we cannot forget the importance of keeping all the familiar npc players in check such as the orcs the gnolls the goblins and the dwarves but I can see how these roving bands of guilds would steal away your attention and make you focus on a few bad apples but I can tell you this about them and that is that I am still holding in my beefy ogre shaman hands a poison wind censor and not a spear of fate so how good are these guilds really because the challenge has been put out there and it is fairly simple so 10k to help get an epic but no one can even manage that so I am just going to sit back like you and wait for them to implode from within but I have it on good authority that Kittens will be the next guild to fall because it is like the bards always say if you can't stand the blisters don't play the banjo but I think anyone can take that to heart so let me know if you want to join up and kill the dwarf king otherwise you are just going to be sitting around hitting f5 constantly and just hoping for the best like a dog waiting under the table for scraps to fall. When you open the box you are going to want to f<So sorry Awakened and I can tell you that it does suck getting the hand grenade punishment for the actions of a few but I think that it goes with the territory of the game because if you think about it like when I make a level 1 new human warrior character and run out into the world for the first time I may have an orc jump on my and claim that he won't let me ruin his lands or something to that effect but its like I never did anything to you I'm new so why are you on my case but it is something that some humans before me must have done something horrible to orcs so I guess they have a hard time getting over that and so they want to kill all humans on sight so in a way that is like with Awakened because basically the guides are thinking they don't want you to ruin their lands like you ruined your own so I guess we just have to try to mend fences going forward but ultimately if you look to the orc analogy I don't know if there is any way to raise your faction with the orcs so really I don't know if there is a way to increase your faction with the guides and GMs but you could always try to find some quest out there and after scouring the wiki tonight I could find nothing but don't let that deter you just go out there and look and if you want to join me in slaughtering orcs because they just don't understand that I am not responsible for the sins of my ancestors then you are more then welcome to while you await this suspension to be over but also I am trying to kill a lot of dwarf guards on they island of Faydwer with my ogre because I believe they are preparing an invasion of Antonica but not at Freeport like you would expect but rather the west side of Antonica around Qeynos because no one is ever around there and they feel that there will be little resistance because the dwarves do know that resistance is not futile and with their pathetically short stature they need all the advantages that they can get so that is also something I would like you to join me on even though I don't have my epic yet but I would buy it for 15k so that we could try to push forward into Kaladim and kill the king of the dwarves himself to end the threat of an invasion but ultimately it is up to you and I would also like to apologize to any dwarf members of Awakened that I may have offended so just give this siege campaign a month and then we will move on to Akanon and the sneaky gnomes. If you don't answer the phone you won't be able to g>I have spent many a day on the western half of Antonica only occasionally traveling past the pass of the mountains that divide the continent to mingle with the traders who seem to actually reside full time in the tunnels linking the commonlands to the deserts of Ro but I desided to seek out the cousins of the ice goblins that I have come to know and despise in Permafrost and of course I am speaking of the fire goblins who reside in Solusek's Eye amongst the small and puny gnome miners who have brought with them their mechanical creations to do a bulk of the work for them as they cannot very well stand the heat of these mines but I wonder if this may come back to haunt them because they obviously have imbued these clockworks with some form of AI and I feel it is only a matter of time before they rise up and overthrow their gnomish creators and then we are going to be in some trouble because they will clearly use the ore that they are pulling out of the mines to create some horrific unstoppable mechanical creation and then another and another and another until we are all overrun with clockworks and have to join together in a war against them until we eventually win and hopefully they don't develop time travel capabilities to be able to send someone back and destroy me when I am a lowly level 2 shaman running around the Feerrott but myself and my officers in the future war are able to send a reprogrammed clockwork back... I am getting ahead of myself and off topic please accept my apologies because my intent was to discuss the goblins of Solusek and not so much the gnomes but it is fascinating how they have developed their society in these mines as they do have a king that rules over them but they also have a lively social life and exciting at that as the bar in Solusek's Eye while not much to look at is one of the more lively ones and many an adventurer can roll through there and be sure that a goblin or two will pick a fight with them and just as a tip to you all the bartender himself is worthy of a fight as he dressess himself in enchanted clothing that you may find useful and did you know that the mines of Solusek is a place that you can play a round of darts with the goblins again though unless they want to kill you this game might not go very far but my friends I can assure you that even without my epic which I would buy right now for 8k I was able to win every game of darts to the death that I played so I invite you all to explore these mines but watch your step as there are a couple spots among the goblins where the floor gives way to a pit of fierce fire elementals and they may very well ruin your day if you are not prepared for them. Someday I will find a whale and when I do I will takeMany think that the frogloks were native to Antonica but they weren't because they came from Kunark a long time ago and it was there in the old days that the large froglok empire coexisted with the Iksar sometimes peaceful and sometimes not but few know how both of these empires searched extensively in the mountains of kunark for precious gems and metals and there was much to be had in fact they enslaved the burynai to assist them in this treasure collection so really the entire continent of Kunark was rich with these gems but it just so happened that the frogloks were the ones that wound up with the greater wealth of these after the third Sebilisian War and it was after this conflict that a group of frogloks decided to leave Kunark for a land known to few on their continent which is Antonica and they found a good home in the Innothule Swamp and carved out their home that we know of as Guk and of course they brought many many gems with them so basically that is why they carry so much. Thank you goes out to all of myGood question OP and very understandable your confusion as many often just assume that the root spell holds the mobs in place by sucking them down to the ground like some kind of quick sand or something but that is more in the paralyzing earth line while the root spell actually causes roots that are in the ground to grow out and grab the creature by the foot/leg/whatever movement method they use and holds them for a certain amount of time, either until the roots weaken on their own or until the creature's magical resistance allows them to break free of these roots so hope this helps and let me know if you come by a child's tear you want to sell for 5k or so we can talk ok thanks. Double it until itTeppler sorry people are giving you such a hard time I know what it's like to be bad because I used to be bad at one time but I worked hard at it and I got better and I have a level 53 shaman and I could probably work with you and show you some tricks and give you some tips things you can do to get better so just hit me up sometime if you want to work on your game and we could start out small will kill some Barbarian guards just so I can give you the basics and we'll just work our way up from there but don't let these guys get you down I know you'll get there someday you'll be a high-end level 60 shaman and then we can really laugh at these guys and show them how pathetic they really are.Vacker is the name and being a shaman is my game so you can check out the link below that has some good info on how to play your shaman and can just kind of get you a good baseline of knowledge going into this so that you will be ready for high end content down the road I'm thinking like at least a couple months out because you don't want to rush this and be getting smacked around because you aren't ready so give that and really all the other shaman guides on the wiki. Shaman power!And for all those that think Teppler cares not for anyone but himself, observe this post from 2013 where he acknowledges that sometimes people might briefly be AFK at their camp and won't try to take over a camp he wants because of it.Hey I'm on your side I was just trying to help you clear your name and show that you're not all that bad a person plus I'm trying to help you get better at being a shaman I didn't write the guide it's something that's been on the wiki for a long time I just thought you would benefit from reading it but that's cool you can go ahead and crap on people that are actually trying to help youIf they had like real modern tanks in this game that would completely break the game so it is good they don't go there but that would be like a mount and mounts were not added until later but if you want to give your pet gear you can just hand them gear if you want because I often times will just give my wolf pet anything that drops and let him have it so anything like bronze armor or leather armor or words and pages that drop and also goblin meat and gnome parts are big hits for my pet because I imagine that if he eats not just the meat of other animals that are killed but also of other playable races that it would imbue my pet with all kinds of mystical stuff that you could attribute to those races and it would be nice if that would go into alchemy more like that and alchemy could get a lot darker like you could make even better shrink potions by using gnome meat to make the potion and that would turn you like into ant man or something or if you used ogre meat to make strength potions but obviously that wouldn't be "classic" so I know that isn't how it is going to go but I think it would provide an interesting new aspect to tradeskills and then maybe more people would be interested in doing them but as for my pet I think that all that armor helps although I don't get how the sizing works like I just killed a big barbarian and he had a shirt and then I give it to my little wolf like he's going to be swimming in that thing so in that regards I'm not sure it would be helpful so when it comes to gearing out your animal pet you might want to stick to things that are the same size so when you get that good armor the pet can actually wear it and also I don't think that it matters that you are going to armor and things worn by a humanoid character to an animal character like it seems it would because how can a wolf wear a ring that goes on a finger but someone it works out like maybe the can get put on the tail or something because with animals in the game you can't really try to wrap your head around equating real life animal mechanics with in game animal mechanics like how many people have seen a snake kick as it would seem you would need to have a leg and foot to kick at something but they can pull it off but even a wolf really doesn't kick so much with a leg and a foot so have fun gearing out your favorite animal. There has never been a time that we couldn't go toI think it is easy for everyone to go one way with this and think something like tampon when they hear blood guard but what if it isn't about guarding things outside the body against blood but guarding the blood against things from the outside world so really the guild is all about protecting their blood and as such they reach out and recruit people who generally refuse to donate blood because obviously they keep their blood very well guarded and then of course you run into the fantasy elements in this and know that one thing you might want to guard your blood against is vampires and so it appears that blood guard is a collection of people on this great game running around norrath and preparing themselves for the time when luclin will be released (even though it won't) and they have to defend themselves against the coterie so it is a requirement as I understand it that they are all required to have a high quality neck item in their bags at all time that they can put on to protect themselves against the vampire threat but I can assure the members of blood guard that if I were to obtain my epic I would work hard to make sure their blood was always safe so I can through in close to 5k right now and we'll go from there but lets first just try to get past the fear of running through the wizard spires in places like north karana because you feel like a portal is coming and this portal goes both ways but I guess what I would really like to know from the general community here on this great forum is that even though luclin is not going to be part of this server does anyone imagine that right now up on the moon there is a city of cat people and all that up there right now but you just RP that the portals are not active and can never be activated because sometimes I do and sometimes I wonder if the elaborate big corpse art that gets made is done so because these people are trying to send messages to the moon and look to these cat people as their overlords because the lizard people overlords are such disappointments. Carry the load over the hill andDude variety is the spice of life as they say and I have to wonder what kind of spices are in those muffins, but would you really want to walk around all day with just a bunch of muffins and milk in your bag like I think the milk would go bad. Try it sometime though, while you are at work or out running around just see how it goes having and all milk and muffin diet. At least with the iron rations you are getting more and I just wish that they have those for sale in the store like that but you gotta have all kinds of food in your bag to really be effective long term. They say when you are camping you should hang your food up high instead of keeping it in the tent and avoid bear attacks that way so has anyone tried not having food on them in the game, like maybe the bears attack you because they smell the food in your bags so if you don't have food you won't be KOS to bears and you're almost like a follower of Tunare at that point. Which makes you think then, does Tunare even eat food, my guess is noWe can't all get 100% of what we want 100% of the time, however, if you were to lower standards to like 70% at the most a lot of stuff will start opening up to you. Like this one time in Oasis I was in a group trying to get every I mean EVERY croc and it just couldn't happen and I have seen some crocodiles at like zoos before so I know some basic things about crocodiles; like you know how to tell the difference between crocodiles and alligators is that one you see after a while and the other you see later, but we didn't get 100% croc satisfaction and then a bard came through power leveling a group and they got pretty much 100% of the crocodile satisfaction from that point on plus everything else in the zone so I guess if you want 100% of everything you just have to roll a bard but I gotta say the mechanics are kind of messed up because I've tried running around singing in RL and it didn't heal anyone or hurt my enemies not even with a sweet lute. I think I might have run faster with some drums once though. Hey would it ruin EQ if every toon on the server was a bard? Think about it that would be weird but also perhaps we would be in perfect harmony ok so when the new server pops up they should only let people make bards is what I think about thatSupply and demand my friend. If the supply is high, then the people of Colorado are happy. If the demand is high then we are all in trouble like my cousin Jeff who puts too many bets down on the boat races, but they aren't even like speed boats, we're talking like big freighters going across the ocean. I don't know how he even does it but one day he's all cigars and women and the next he's looking over his shoulder so "Ramon" doesn't find him.

I can't help but notice that you are all said but perhaps this text picture of a puppy will help:

))-=-{}{})
||}{\\\////
__+][[]
\\[
-----------
----------------
\\\\\[[[[[[]]]]]]]

Glad I could help you all. By the way, what is your favorite dinosaur?
Old 11-08-2019, 09:31 AM
Kobold

Get this man a Xanax so he can go to sleep, holy goodness.
Old 11-08-2019, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genevensis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
K.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-08-2019, 10:26 AM
Aviak

If you put this much effort into playing the game you could have been a server first on any class.
Old 11-08-2019, 01:42 PM
Sarnak

I'm coming back if I can handle green or green light. And ran out of Xanax. Jakruleez is the next best thing.

"so I'm sorry you had to see my angry side but I just can't stand by while people come up with unrealistic Scooby Doo scenarios and just try to put in such little effort and desecrate the special gift that Hannah Barbara gave us."
Old 11-08-2019, 01:47 PM
Banned

Seek a cleric or enchanter for pacification
Closed Thread