Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Lowbie pally gear

What's up guys, looking for any recommendations on gear that a level 10 pally can obtain.

So far I've done the scarab armor quests and crush bone belt quest for a full set of small tattered. I traded a friendly Necro some bone chips for some fine steel weapons.

I'm waiting for the female ogre shaman to get her head in BB for blood forge and hoping to get the shiny brass shield from the orc trainer in CB in the next few levels as well as bracers of battle.

I've been able to make around 40pp so far and will continue saving to get banded or bronze.

Anything else I could be going for? Willing to travel if it makes sense.

Thanks!
Old 03-07-2019, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Camp out in KC for free Jarsath gear
Old 03-07-2019, 12:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Camp out in KC for free Jarsath gear
This is great advice. If you spend any time in KC this stuff drops like candy and is commonly posted as rotting in /ooc. I bet you could acquire a decent set in not much time.

Just get a port to DL and get SoW, levi, and invis and soar your way to easy gear!
Old 03-07-2019, 12:38 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonesler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is great advice. If you spend any time in KC this stuff drops like candy and is commonly posted as rotting in /ooc. I bet you could acquire a decent set in not much time.

Just get a port to DL and get SoW, levi, and invis and soar your way to easy gear!
Seems like a bit of a hike to get there. Wiki seems to indicate that Jarsath gear is not an option for dwarves?
Old 03-07-2019, 12:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadUser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like a bit of a hike to get there. Wiki seems to indicate that Jarsath gear is not an option for dwarves?
Ah yes, in that case you can't wear it...

It is a hike but it actuality it takes 5-10 minutes. Just a port to DL and then run to KC. Just risky at low levels if your invis fails.
Old 03-07-2019, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Didn't see dorf.

You can also hang out around MM and see if anyone wants to give you some small bronze armor / purchase it off them for a couple plat (vs them having heavy ass armor and needing to run and sell it). Cheaper than buying in EC if anyone sells it to you.

You can try to farm GLS once you're up a couple levels and have a magic weap (theres some decent cheap weaps and people might outright give free ~50p weaps to you in EC).
Old 03-07-2019, 01:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't see dorf.

You can also hang out around MM and see if anyone wants to give you some small bronze armor / purchase it off them for a couple plat (vs them having heavy ass armor and needing to run and sell it). Cheaper than buying in EC if anyone sells it to you.

You can try to farm GLS once you're up a couple levels and have a magic weap (theres some decent cheap weaps and people might outright give free ~50p weaps to you in EC).
Sorry, GLS = Greater Light Stones? So like farm for cash basically right? I had read this was a good idea to do and planned to do it at 15 once i got Summon Hammer of Wrath spell
Old 03-07-2019, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Basically yes. In Lfay you can also do bandits but it might be rough for you to split them.
Old 03-07-2019, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

I have some bronze leggings i haven't gotten rid of yet if I see you in gfay or nearby.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 03-07-2019, 10:15 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have some bronze leggings i haven't gotten rid of yet if I see you in gfay or nearby.
Awesome, I'll be on most of tomorrow AM and afternoon.

My name in game is Laluz
Closed Thread