Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2019, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Okay, will be on tomorrow afternoon... i will hold onto any other bronze pieces that are usuable by dwarves as well. Not sure they are DWF/PAL friendly without looking it up, but I have crested spaulders and a diamondine earring for you as well.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 03-11-2019, 12:26 AM
Kobold

you can get a set of bronze in unrest just by grouping. Save your money for a batton of faith.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadUser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome, I'll be on most of tomorrow AM and afternoon.

My name in game is Laluz
When do you play typically and what timezone? I have a few small bronze pieces for you and the other stuff i mentioned.

Old 03-12-2019, 05:02 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When do you play typically and what timezone? I have a few small bronze pieces for you and the other stuff i mentioned.
I'm usually on around 6am est to about 8am weekdays and 6am to 10 or so weekends. Don't think I've played afternoon for a while now

I really appreciate the offer though. If you wanna plan for a time tonight or this week I can hop on whenever to meet you. I'm currently parked in unrest.
Old 03-13-2019, 08:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadUser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm usually on around 6am est to about 8am weekdays and 6am to 10 or so weekends. Don't think I've played afternoon for a while now

I really appreciate the offer though. If you wanna plan for a time tonight or this week I can hop on whenever to meet you. I'm currently parked in unrest.
I parked myself in Unrest and tried catching you around 6:30am before I left for work... will you be on Friday morning? I can try again then. Or I can be online 6:30pm-9:30pm tonight if that works better.

Old 03-13-2019, 09:42 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I parked myself in Unrest and tried catching you around 6:30am before I left for work... will you be on Friday morning? I can try again then. Or I can be online 6:30pm-9:30pm tonight if that works better.
I will definitely be on around 6:30am Friday morning however I'll hop on around 6:30-7pm tonight as well to check for you.

my discord is streetcheetah#8681 if you have that!
Old 03-13-2019, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

You hopping on?

Old 03-13-2019, 07:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
You hopping on?
Online now!
Old 03-13-2019, 09:46 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
You hopping on?
Thanks so much Yendor! Greatly appreciate you going well out of your way to help me out!
Old 03-14-2019, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Frankly I’d stick to high population areas like EC and while grinding do a friendly and non-annoying /ooc asking for generosity. If it’s your first toon on P99 (or first one up to lvl 20) most people are sympathetic; put that in the message. You might land a free Sword of the Skyfire, Jade Broadsword or Nathsar greatsword. Anything in that 100p range is open to vendor or charity once it’s struggling to sell.

Leveling is most important but if you can gear up at the same time that is time efficiency. That is the name of the game in EQ.

You might get some hazing but likely you will get some decent hand-me-downs and buffs. Then you can RP the generous kind Pally someday and return the favor.
Closed Thread