Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HYPERBOLE THOUGHT:
Your guys' reading comprehension skills are remarkably low.

Incase you don't know what that word means:

Quote:
hyperbole
/hʌɪˈpəːbəli/
noun
exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:52 PM
Fire Giant

I told you one month ago this election was rigged and that Biden would be President.

What's WAY worse is that Kamala could take over. She reminds me of Hillary some, cold cold liar.
She made a living off sending minorities (poor people of all races) to long prison terms for pot, now she's in charge of the nation. Wow.
It rains on the just and unjust alike. I will sit at meat with them and we will talk about God one day.

- Sonofman
Last edited by BarnabusCollins; 11-12-2020 at 06:56 PM..
Old 11-12-2020, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Trumps threats about election tampering are like when a greater kolbold does that last swing at you after it dies.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I told you one month ago this election was rigged and that Biden would be President.

What's WAY worse is that Kamala could take over. She reminds me of Hillary some, cold cold liar.
She made a living off sending minorities (poor people of all races) to long prison terms for pot, now she's in charge of the nation. Wow.
It rains on the just and unjust alike. I will sit at meat with them and we will talk about God one day.

- Sonofman
https://fox11online.com/news/beyond-...erican-history

“While we know there are many unfounded claims and opportunities for misinformation about the process of our elections, we can assure you we have the utmost confidence in the security and integrity of our elections, and you should too,” the statement says. “When you have questions, turn to elections officials as trusted voices as they administer elections.”

Imagine having your own DHS totally refute your claims lol. Not to mention if there was any evidence of fraud at all, you wouldn't see all these Republicans telling Trump to move on.

Side note, remember when Trump tweeted this in 2016? Lol such a hypocrite.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...50976670121985
Old 11-12-2020, 08:10 PM
Sarnak

So Biden ( A Demorat ) Has now said we should immediately shut down america for 4-6 weeks on a GOVERNMENT PAID SHUTDOWN

What do you guys think?

Historically demorats get elected promising to tax the rich ( Never happens just trolls minorities who are already really dum ) And then just write blank checks and leave office rich with america in shambles.

Will it help? Maybe

but soon as we "Re Open" It will surge again and have a 5 month effect on the economy
Old 11-12-2020, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

- Sonofman
Last night I was watching a documentary on Joe and Jill. For what its worth, they seem like decent people.

But Kamala? Hell NO. Even Democrats dont like her.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trumps threats about election tampering are like when a greater kolbold does that last swing at you after it dies.
This is kind of sig worthy
Old 11-12-2020, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Biden ( A Demorat ) Has now said we should immediately shut down america for 4-6 weeks on a GOVERNMENT PAID SHUTDOWN

What do you guys think?

Historically demorats get elected promising to tax the rich ( Never happens just trolls minorities who are already really dum ) And then just write blank checks and leave office rich with america in shambles.

Will it help? Maybe

but soon as we "Re Open" It will surge again and have a 5 month effect on the economy
So now we're pretending that Trump isn't a corrupt individual who uses the office to enrich himself while leaving the country in shambles? Lol

The dude is literally using money from his new PAC to fund his own private endeavors, while also leaving office with the country in shambles. Granted I wasn't around in like the 40s and 50s etc. so I can't say what the country was like after Presidents then, but I have never in my life seen the country in a worse shape after a President leaves office then it is now after Trump leaving office (and that's speaking as a Republican who voted for Trump in 2016).
Old 11-12-2020, 08:16 PM
Banned

Well no lots of republicans hate trump. They are called never trumpers. They appear on msnbc all the time.

Biden should just endorse a full scale investigation of all allegations. It would seriously shut everybody up, like just do it. All this pretense about the integrity of our election process is kind of moot when the guy who won can't simply say "yeah go ahead and investigate the shit out of it, doesn't bother me, because we won".
Old 11-12-2020, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So now we're pretending that Trump isn't a corrupt individual who uses the office to enrich himself while leaving the country in shambles? Lol

The dude is literally using money from his new PAC to fund his own private endeavors, while also leaving office with the country in shambles. Granted I wasn't around in like the 40s and 50s etc. so I can't say what the country was like after Presidents then, but I have never in my life seen the country in a worse shape after a President leaves office then it is now after Trump leaving office (and that's speaking as a Republican who voted for Trump in 2016).
Please tell me the least-corrupt president or politician you can think of and why. You have to kind of assume a baseline level of corruption, and *then* determine who you like. It's what we do for steroids in the olympics. The country isn't in shambles, that's ridiculous. Things are better and more abundant than they have ever been by most metrics. Things are worse specifically for people whose cities are being burned down, granted, but republicans are not doing that in the vast majority of cases.
Closed Thread