Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2020, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Life isn't black & white, but morality is. Why do us "lefties" "snowflakes" and "libtards" hate Trump? Because apparently 70 million people aren't capable of recognizing the actual anti-christ
Elon musk is not trump, hope that helps.
Old 11-13-2020, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Life isn't black & white, but morality is. Why do us "lefties" "snowflakes" and "libtards" hate Trump? Because apparently 70 million people aren't capable of recognizing the actual anti-christ
I lol'd. Especially rich coming from a godless, smugly self assured atheist intellectual who is morally bankrupt (relativist)
Last edited by Gwaihir; 11-13-2020 at 03:48 PM..
Old 11-13-2020, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

Can we talk about the great recount of 2020 and all the voter fraud?

Need detectives to start digging up info and posting it here please as i dont have the time to do it

dont let the trannies sidetrack you
Old 11-13-2020, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we talk about the great recount of 2020 and all the election fraud?
ftfy, I think it's safe to say that everyone who showed up to vote, even those who did mail in voting, voted. No fraud on their part.
Old 11-13-2020, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because you say something and read it online doesn’t make it true. Life isn’t black and white. We’re talking about you, not Trump. Think about why you immediately revert to injecting Trump when your career choice was at hand.
Except I never defended my career choice? I never said "no you're wrong about Wall Street"

I said you're criticizing Wall Street for doing the same conceptual thing that Trump has done his whole life. Yet you'll support Trump while criticizing other groups/persons for doing what he does. Seems like if you have a problem with people exploiting a system, you should have a problem with everyone who does it not just a select group of people.

And before I jumped to thinking you're definitely a hypocrite I figured I'd ask why you support him even though he does the same thing.
Last edited by cd288; 11-13-2020 at 04:28 PM..
Old 11-13-2020, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Is it the statue that is graven or is it the material it is made of..

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2020, 04:36 PM
Banned

I think Trump will concede next week if no concrete evidence comes up by then.

As much as the crazy lefties and liberal media went into a frenzy that he didn't concede straight away and wrote 10,000 articles about how bad Trump is, how his wife will divorce him the day he leaves the WH and how Ivanka Trump is a she-devil.

It once again showed the world how bias the media is in the USA.

Trump has done God's work on that front, people are now acutely aware of how corrupt the media is in the USA.
Old 11-13-2020, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think Trump will concede next week if no concrete evidence comes up by then.

As much as the crazy lefties and liberal media went into a frenzy that he didn't concede straight away and wrote 10,000 articles about how bad Trump is, how his wife will divorce him the day he leaves the WH and how Ivanka Trump is a she-devil.

It once again showed the world how bias the media is in the USA.

Trump has done God's work on that front, people are now acutely aware of how corrupt the media is in the USA.
Aren't you not from the USA?
Old 11-13-2020, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, but this only really means he technically has a 1/10 chance in being smarter than anyone in the USA [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2020, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, but my local politics are boring - functions wellish enough.

This damn USA election was great entertainment, I never cared for international politics till Trump ran for office, that shit was lit seeing some character like him get up and just call it how it is.

Just got up called Hillary crooked to her face and the world, won the WH and had liberals attack him for 4 years straight because he beat their darling candidate.

Amazing stuff, don't know how he put up with it.
Closed Thread