Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2020, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know you can get your hookworm infestation fixed with simple meds, right?
I got a hookworm infestation like you got that new hybrid STD herpes-ebola-aids_20
Old 12-08-2020, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

Conservatives in the 80s thought you could get aids from a toilet but now they think masks are a political affiliation lmao wtf is wrong with this planet.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you enlist you sign away many of your rights, including the right to personal safety.

So, obviously you are a ranting, raving, blithering idiot using any half baked idea to push a communist narrative. Weird mandates are exactly how the CCP got its population under their thumb. Don't worry about the mask thing, this is just the primer. The control of personal movements is coming next. The groundwork is already laid. If you can't see it, thats on you.

but wear a mask or don't.

Speaking for only myself, human beings were never meant to live past 40 and all of medical science is heresy against nature.

Just grow a pair of balls and die when your number is up.
Oh really?? Your actual rights?? Like the right to vote?? Cause I dont remember that part when I was enlisted... Do you mean your proverbial "rights" ??

You mean like you lose your right to a trial, too?? Cause a JAG is not a military lawyer, right?? LOL... what a fucking idiot.. I mean, they dont have rights, so you dont have trials, so there are no lawyers in the military, right?? That must be a fake job, right...?? So if you have THOSE rights, which ones dont you have, exactly?? Could you name the rights you sacrificed when you enlisted...?? I'd love to read it. Sounds like you drank the command koolaid... LOL you ACTUALLY believed that when they told you that????
So when you left the base, you didnt have ANY rights?? WOW that must have been really hard on you... Weird how when you were arrested out on the town, you had a trial, right to a lawyer, free speech, to own firearms, to vote, even while you were enlisted... LOL you idiot. You believed that shit??? LOLOLOL
Old 12-08-2020, 01:08 AM
Banned

Oh and if your command finds out you adopted the attitude of "you dont have a right to personal safety. So you are to perform your job in the least safe manner. When you go over the side, you do not wear any PPE. Going into a fire? No FFE. You have no right to it. When you go into combat, I will drop artillery feet from your position because you have no right to personal safety. You will have no armor, no weapons, and no command." they are going to REALLY hurt you. Probably charge you with a crime once you're out of the hospital. Because you're a fucking idiot, mostly.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's the Republican way! Support our troops (to an early grave).
How do you come to that conclusion? Democrats started like nearly all american wars.

historically democrats start wars and republicans end them.

major conflicts and sitting president at start:

mexican-american war polk (d)

civil war buchanan (d) jefferson davis (was a democrat)

ww1 wilson (d)

ww2 roosevelt (d)

korea truman (d)

vietnam kennedy, johnson (d)

iraq/iraq/afghan bush/bush (R)

20 years later, still in afghanistan obama/hilary (big fat ugly D)
Old 12-08-2020, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

I would invest my life savings in this theory tell me do you have any bridges?
Old 12-08-2020, 01:12 AM
Banned

And the last three cost more money and last longer than the other ones combined. Imagine that.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And the last three cost more money and last longer than the other ones combined. Imagine that.
Seems like a natural consequence of growth

Did you know more people voted in this election than ever voted in an election before? Wow 😲
Old 12-08-2020, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

you all missed the point, and not because you aren't smart enough, because you simply dont want to. and that is worse than being dumb.

democrats waged open war upon the United States of America, so that they could keep black people in chains.

These days they call themselves the party of minorities. what a joke. the african american population has been engineered into poverty, by democrat policies. welfare, planned parenthood, the entire rap industry glorifying a life of crime. Affirmative action only ever gave opportunities to .01% of qualified applicants. I'd look some stuff up to pad the list but, if you give a fuck, you understand.

Point Being: Democrats get Americans killed, then they turn around and say they are the saviors. This is the lie they sold to every biden voter.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:37 AM
Banned

Like we grew our military to this HUGE force to use it like a scalpel. Nicking and away instead of just taking a big swing with the halberd we have at our disposal. Makes no sense. 14 aircraft carriers. Deploy em for fun to "project power". lol
Closed Thread