Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2020, 01:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
14 aircraft carriers. Deploy em for fun to "project power". lol
I dunno if thats what you intended, but this is the most American statement one can possibly make.

If you are not oppressing, then you are oppressed.
Last edited by Trexller; 12-08-2020 at 01:44 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 12-08-2020, 01:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you all missed the point, and not because you aren't smart enough, because you simply dont want to. and that is worse than being dumb.

democrats waged open war upon the United States of America, so that they could keep black people in chains.

These days they call themselves the party of minorities. what a joke. the african american population has been engineered into poverty, by democrat policies. welfare, planned parenthood, the entire rap industry glorifying a life of crime. Affirmative action only ever gave opportunities to .01% of qualified applicants. I'd look some stuff up to pad the list but, if you give a fuck, you understand.

Point Being: Democrats get Americans killed, then they turn around and say they are the saviors. This is the lie they sold to every biden voter.
It looks like you were cheated on your education. So did you sleep through that part of american history or were you too high..?? Did they rip those pages out??

Talk about willful ignorance and stupidity. You do have the internet, correct?? How can you be this ignorant???

http://dwplato.com/how-democrats-became-republicans/

Oh and last I check, the democrats were not responsible for the NEGLIGENCE which has killed hundreds of thousands of people. Richest nation on earth. Could have done ANYTHING to fix it... What happened??? They sold our masks to china...

We have a 9/11 every single day now from covid. Republicans are the christians though. The party of christ, love, and caring. LOLOLOL hilarious. When you could have saved all those people, you gave yourselves a tax cut and crashed the stock market. Worst day since 1928.. Trillions, lost. GDP was down 50%.. Jesus. How sad. Talk about stupid. I do mean stupid, you wilfully ignore the evidence before your very eyes. The literal history of the dixie-crats becoming republicans once the civil rights act passed and they didnt want that stain of racism on them, in public. Remember when they all said separate but equal then switched to republican the next election??? LOLOLOL
Old 12-08-2020, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

you people are just lucky that the China Virus didn't hit while a democrat was in office.

We All Are.

if it were a dem in office, you'd have to wear a mask, gloves, face shield, level 4 biohazard suit and double layer condoms, in order to leave your bed and walk to the fridge.

and they would still shove covid patients into nursing homes because "muh empty hospital can't take them"
Old 12-08-2020, 02:04 AM
Banned

When you have to create an alternate reality to make your point, you kinda lost. Like you literally had to do a "days of future past" type scenario to distract from the point that 300k are dead in america while the rest of the world its fractions of that. Some have en eradicated it. Amazing. Simply AMAZING.

Oh so we're lucky that 300,000 people are dead??? Wow... thats really lucky. I mean, we should be grateful for the effort taken on their part, right?

Which consisted of selling our stocks of masks to china and ending the pandemic programs obama put in place for just such an event. Wow... we are sooooooo lucky. Wow.. the way trump signed that paper so a vaccine could be rushed.. WHOA. That was some SERIOUS dedication to the nation. One whole paper!!!! Holy shit
Old 12-08-2020, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

It's insane to me that your political affiliation directly correlates with your ability to understand how to put a mask on without just simply not being able to handle it.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:08 AM
Banned

The guy was so fucking greedy, he could have PURCHASED VOTES WITH A CHECK days before the election. He said no... Fuck em. If I give them the money, I cant steal it. So no. I refuse to give people checks not even out of my pocket, which could literally buy the votes he needed to win the election. You think more people would have voted for him if he gave em another 1200?? LOL dude... Like, you guys are so fucking greedy and ignorant, you cant even see how the guy fucked himself. He could have sent everyone in america a check with his name on it the day before the election started to influence their votes... He said no. LOLOLOL
Old 12-08-2020, 02:32 AM
Banned

if you cant wear a mask to protect yourself or others than you are drugs
Old 12-08-2020, 02:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you people are just lucky that the China Virus didn't hit while a democrat was in office.

We All Are.

if it were a dem in office, you'd have to wear a mask, gloves, face shield, level 4 biohazard suit and double layer condoms, in order to leave your bed and walk to the fridge.

and they would still shove covid patients into nursing homes because "muh empty hospital can't take them"
hospitals are overfilled and turning away patients now. Thank God we stretched this thing out or there'd have been gaspers dying in bed and on the street.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
you all missed the point, and not because you aren't smart enough, because you simply dont want to. and that is worse than being dumb.

democrats waged open war upon the United States of America, so that they could keep black people in chains.

These days they call themselves...
These days? Like 160 years later?

You do realize the Dixiecrats that are still alive all vote Republican now, right? Talk about worse than being dumb.
Old 12-08-2020, 03:07 AM
Banned

Oh of course, the magical "Lincoln was good but only because he was secretly *ME* in disguise, and then literally everything magically switched which conveniently positions me on the good guy team". Read a history book you retard. I know that you heard the word dixiecrats and are now very enamored with it. There might be more information to discover just saying.
Closed Thread