Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2020, 01:25 PM
Orc

This screams MEPS reject.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:36 PM
Banned

Yea, I have bone spurs in my feet so my daddy got me out of the war...
Old 12-08-2020, 01:39 PM
Orc

Ohh, and here I was thinking it was the autism and flat feet! My bad.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:21 PM
Banned

So you did serve, right? You are not sitting there saying that people with autism cant serve while you sat and home like a coward, are you??

Flat feet is not a DQ, idiot.
Autism is not a DQ, idiot.

You do know you can enlist with a lot of mental problems, right?? They even give you free medicine to get you back on track, too. What year do you think it is?? How can you be this far behind the times??

Jesus christ... Stop getting your info from the military channel, kid. If the nuclear technician you just spent 500k training him turns out to have autism, you really think they just throw them away?? Are you that stupid??? REALLY??
Old 12-08-2020, 03:29 PM
Orc

You sound like you had a relative serve and picked up some buzzword acronyms/terminology. Then got on a Elf forum to write some weird comparative thread linking Covid to war environments. Simultaneously trying to suggest you served in order to obtain some cringey Elf clout.

By the way you carry yourself here, I just assumed it must have been crippling autism that prevented you from service. If I struck a little close to home, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to further unhinge you.

The flat feet thing is a fairly common myth among service members. You not being aware of that, only further drives my suspicions.

I'm sorry hero, you're a no-go at this time.
Old 12-08-2020, 03:40 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I sincerely hope the fucking dipshits (a lot of you here) that are going to get in line for this vaccine go sterile / infertile. You shouldn't have kids.
Old 12-08-2020, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I sincerely hope the fucking dipshits (a lot of you here) that are going to get in line for this vaccine go sterile / infertile. You shouldn't have kids.
too bad a shit ton of people are anti vax

wonder what goes through their mind
Old 12-08-2020, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
too bad a shit ton of people are anti vax

wonder what goes through their mind
if you clicked the vid of the long haired conservative youtube guy who talks like a San Francisco new age cult member -- it's that
Old 12-08-2020, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Free birth control!

Don't worry about the hyde amendment, just go get a shot!
Old 12-08-2020, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty common practice for hospitals to be on bypass. You intentionally used a very extreme case because that's what you do. But the reality is many hospitals are at capacity and they literally have nowhere else to put patients. It's a coordinated effort between the local hospitals and emergency medical personnel. They will know they're on bypass and bring them to another hospital with room. Your "common sense" philosophy just doesn't work here. This is the reality of the situation.
Don't expect any acknowledgment of this post by Dougie. It's not real if you don't have a clip of Mark Dice saying it, and if pressed he will probably retort that it was too difficult for him to read. He seems to think reality bends to this readability by 55 IQ.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-08-2020 at 03:49 PM..
Closed Thread