Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2020, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
40% more popular than Obama
So much more popular than Obama, that when Obama won the presidency, people weren't actually voting for Obama to be president, they were actually voting for Joe to be Vice President.

Obama was just a secondary.
Old 12-08-2020, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

and they really do expect us to believe that.
Old 12-08-2020, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and they really do expect us to believe that.
Human population go up
Old 12-08-2020, 04:47 PM
Banned

If that is what it is then get used to for 4 years. Vote em out next turn. If there was fraud or not is beyond my knowing. Some doubt their democracy. It wouldn't be wise to continue that path.

A lot of things came out during the last 4 years. Enough to chew on for some time. I imagine the next few Presidents will be fairly bland, routine and boring. Standard stuff.

I hope this helps
Old 12-08-2020, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Human population go up
biden, who doesnt know where he is, what office he is running for, and cannot talk straight gets 4 million more voters than the juggernaut politician that obama was?

anyone with a brain calls bullshit on that.
Old 12-08-2020, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It probably won't help anything if you do. I heard someone suggest making sure votes are fair would be a better use of time now but, well, you know the Internet is full of loons.
one voter ID, one vote

and/or

one fingerprint, one vote

hannity is right about one thing, the tech prowess in this country is way too high for this sort of election debacle.

It's total horseshit that the US election system has more holes in it than a sieve.

There is absolutely no excuse for anything less than black and white transparency in elections.
Old 12-08-2020, 05:02 PM
Banned

That's where vaccination ID by microchip blockchain and voter id by microchip blockchain converge
Old 12-08-2020, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If that is what it is then get used to for 4 years. Vote em out next turn. If there was fraud or not is beyond my knowing. Some doubt their democracy. It wouldn't be wise to continue that path.

A lot of things came out during the last 4 years. Enough to chew on for some time. I imagine the next few Presidents will be fairly bland, routine and boring. Standard stuff.

I hope this helps
Nice post [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2020, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
biden, who doesnt know where he is, what office he is running for, and cannot talk straight gets 4 million more voters than the juggernaut politician that obama was?

anyone with a brain calls bullshit on that.
Number bigger means vote more many
Old 12-08-2020, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
one voter ID, one vote

and/or

one fingerprint, one vote

hannity is right about one thing, the tech prowess in this country is way too high for this sort of election debacle.

It's total horseshit that the US election system has more holes in it than a sieve.

There is absolutely no excuse for anything less than black and white transparency in elections.
if my 84 year old aunt can have a smartphone we can require a smartphone with your name address a picture of your face and a thumbprint for a vote

simple
Closed Thread