Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will you take the coronavirus vaccine?
Yes, Absolutely. I cannot wait for it. 24 43.64%
Maybe, I am reluctant but scared of covid 10 18.18%
Not likely, I dont think i need it 10 18.18%
Never, I dont take vaccines. 7 12.73%
I cant it reacts with my hormone pills 4 7.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2020, 07:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's a fair standard payout if the vaccine makes your wang fall off? How many experience the side effect? Who makes the next China vaccine when they go super-duper bankrupt?
"makes your wang fall off", that smacks of some kind of cultural swipe especially mixed with "China vaccine" comment.
[troll]
Old 12-08-2020, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

your wang falling off is a big deal regardless of nationality
Old 12-08-2020, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shourty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"makes your wang fall off", that smacks of some kind of cultural swipe especially mixed with "China vaccine" comment.
[troll]
It wasn't on purpose sorry grampa
Old 12-08-2020, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Big up Margaret, who is now a zombie drone controlled by Bill Gates!
Old 12-08-2020, 09:18 PM
Kobold

I heard the altered DNA comes with a free 5G chip. Saves me quite a bit on a new phone. Win-Win as far as I can tell.
<Aanelenye> lvl 43 Paladin
<Vaalyun> lvl 48 Wizard
Blue chars: retired

Old 12-08-2020, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemnus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think vaccines you're giving to possibly billions of people for the first time is a great time to be concerned about "innovation or advancement" really - what you want is time tested safe treatments.

As for no longer being worth it... Pfizer profited over 5 billion dollars last year. I don't think they're really suffering.

I didn't mean this regarding all contracts, but in the case of experimental vaccines... yeah, fuck that. Big phara company who paid billions in fraud charges wants total immunity to prosecution for their experimental vaccine that has been rushed through safety trials and, according to you,

All the more reason not to trust them. How you can even say that in one breathe and in the other say yes take vaccines they are 100% legit slurp them down like a milkshake bruh, I don't know (you didn't say that but others are).

Point is I don't trust anyone who doesn't trust their own shit enough to be willing to be held accountable for it.
You realize that probably every service you ever take advantage of has an indemnity you agree to right? Plane tickets, public transportation tickets, concerts, sporting events, pretty much every terms and conditions you’ve ever agreed to online, your phone and internet service plans, etc etc etc etc

So do you not use any of those things? Are you not going to get on a plane or train or bus because you agree to an indemnity when you buy the ticket?

Moron
Old 12-09-2020, 03:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize that probably every service you ever take advantage of has an indemnity you agree to right? Plane tickets, public transportation tickets, concerts, sporting events, pretty much every terms and conditions you’ve ever agreed to online, your phone and internet service plans, etc etc etc etc

So do you not use any of those things? Are you not going to get on a plane or train or bus because you agree to an indemnity when you buy the ticket?

Moron
You can't be serious
Old 12-09-2020, 09:54 AM
Banned

anyone that gets this vaccine is an idiot

/thread
Old 12-09-2020, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't be serious
I’m quite serious. Look at the terms and conditions on every ticket you’ve ever purchased for example. The commenter said he won’t use anything where the provider includes and indemnity because that means the provider plans to screw something up. If that’s the standard, then you really can’t use any service.
Old 12-09-2020, 11:50 AM
Banned

Aaaaand the UK reporting its first vaccine takers are having severe reactions.

lmao
Closed Thread