Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Joe Biden be impeached soon?
YES, They would not launch a public investigation without significant proof 3 7.89%
Probably, most politicians are dirty, and the millions they made in UK And china are surely dirty 2 5.26%
Maybe, They will discover the truth 2 5.26%
Not likely, If it happened outside the US it stays outside the US 0 0%
No way, Just mad trump voters that are blasting fake news 17 44.74%
Hormone pills and nursing school 14 36.84%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2020, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

To be fair, Americans capitulating, forming insane cults, and worshipping at the alter of people like Trump, and Biden have really done nothing, absolutely nothing, to address the problem. They just passed the buck to people who would gleefly kill them, or push others to kill them, over it.

I think a lot of people need to re-evaluate why they are so fervent and why they are so willing to trash talk, threaten, and just absolutely go apeshit on anyone who has a slightly tangentially opposing viewpoint and doesn't walk lockstep.
Old 12-10-2020, 04:42 PM
Fire Giant

Harris gonna be your president I hope she drains you dry.
Old 12-10-2020, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Harris gonna be your president I hope she drains you dry.
reasonable...

she has "drained" and thrown away every guy who can help her career.
Old 12-10-2020, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Hey barnb, check this out!

1. Nixon
2. Ford
3. Carter
4. Reagan
5. George H.W.
6. Bill C
7. George W.
8. Obama
9. Trump
10. Biden

I introduce you to, the 11th horn.

11. Hariris.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 12-10-2020, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

1. Nixon - Rose out of the 4th beast (rose out of JFK assassination)
2. Ford - Among the 10 horns (who remembers this guy, he was among them and thats it!!!)
3. Carter - Arose after the 10 horns (Link to prophecy????)
4. Reagan - Diferent from the othher horns (definitely this guy was a game changer!)
5. George H.W. - more stouit than his fellows (first 1 term president of the 11!!!!)
6. Bill C - Uprooted three kingdoms (now a democrat is in charge after 3 reps!!!)
7. George W. - Spoke great words against hte most high (link to prophecy?? He spoke broken words at least :thinking: vatican sex scandals? )
8. Obama - Wore out the saints of the most high. (stole all the hope of the youth!!!!)
9. Trump - Thought to change times and laws (holy shit!!!!)
10. Biden - Same horn made war against the saints (same old shit, war incoming!!!)

I introduce you to, the 11th horn.

11. Hariris. (THE FINAL HORN!!!!!)

Last edited by Jibartik; 12-10-2020 at 05:33 PM..
Old 12-10-2020, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

The media is already in love with Biden same as they were Obama and Bush.
Somethings up, and they know exactly what it is. Sell arms to both sides, increasing the shareholder value of your warstock. Then die, and go to Hell.
Old 12-10-2020, 06:24 PM
Banned

You didnt know Rush Limbaugh was a junkie for decade(s)???? Really??
You must not be listening to Glenn Beck and Crush Pillbaugh. Threatening civil war, discussing it with their callers, on and on.

OK, so whats the problem again???? Hunter Biden got a job hes not qualified for?? You dont care about that. Stop lying. You dont give A FUCK about qualifications for a job. If you did, you'd have a problem with Ivanka, Trump Jr, and Kushner working in the white house as the most senior advisors to the president. Then making over 70 millions dollars while employed at the white house.... What EXACTLY were their qualifications for that??? Sucking daddies dick??? Her only job her entire life has been "working for my dad".

OK, lets stop pretending you give a FUCK about qualifications. You dont. You never have. You have a problem because the SON of the president elect got paid AWWHHHH... Not the president himself, his son... Awwhhh... Thats so sad. I trust you're on the way to investigate every single member of congress and their children for these "unqualified" jobs they have, right?? Let me guess... You only know about this one instance about this one person... This is so fucking easy to prove the things you say you care about, you dont.

You're whats called a partisan. You dont care about qualifications. You dont care about whos getting paid, unless they are a democrat you can pour your hatred into. typical christian..
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 12-10-2020 at 06:31 PM..
Old 12-10-2020, 06:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didnt know Rush Limbaugh was a junkie for decade(s)???? Really??
You must not be listening to Glenn Beck and Crush Pillbaugh. Threatening civil war, discussing it with their callers, on and on.

OK, so whats the problem again???? Hunter Biden got a job hes not qualified for?? You dont care about that. Stop lying. You dont give A FUCK about qualifications for a job. If you did, you'd have a problem with Ivanka, Trump Jr, and Kushner working in the white house as the most senior advisors to the president. Then making over 70 millions dollars while employed at the white house.... What EXACTLY were their qualifications for that??? Sucking daddies dick??? Her only job her entire life has been "working for my dad".

OK, lets stop pretending you give a FUCK about qualifications. You dont. You never have. You have a problem because the SON of the president elect got paid AWWHHHH... Not the president himself, his son... Awwhhh... Thats so sad. I trust you're on the way to investigate every single member of congress and their children for these "unqualified" jobs they have, right?? Let me guess... You only know about this one instance about this one person... This is so fucking easy to prove the things you say you care about, you dont.

You're whats called a partisan. You dont care about qualifications. You dont care about whos getting paid, unless they are a democrat you can pour your hatred into. typical christian..
Yes, I don't think biden or trump are particularly qualified to be president. I definitely don't think that hunter biden is qualified to be on the board of a gigantic energy company with absolutely zero experience in any field or industry pertaining to energy.

You did the thing again though. "Don't talk about the bidens because trump is crime man too!". Yeah, great. Totally irrelevant. Tell me again how I'm partisan though, while I am openly saying that both trump and biden are terrible candidates.
Old 12-10-2020, 07:02 PM
Banned

Try again. Never mentioned biden. Never mentioned trump.

Whats with the red herring?? I just showed you dont give a fuck about whos qualified for what.

You think Ivanka is qualified to be a senior advisor to the largest corporation on the planet, the USA. Nice dodge tho.

You think Jard Kushner is qualified to be:

1. Jared Kushner is responsible for negotiating peace in the Middle East.

Trump has tasked Kushner with brokering “a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians.” “If you can’t produce peace in the Middle East, nobody can,” Trump told Kushner at an inauguration event.

2. Jared Kushner is responsible for solving America’s opioid epidemic.

Kushner will be responsible for crafting a strategy to combat “opioid abuse, a regular emphasis for Trump on the campaign trail.” He will oversee a commission devoted to the topic that will be headed by Chris Christie.

3. Jared Kushner is responsible for diplomacy with Mexico.

When Trump was set to deliver a speech on the border wall, Kushner, consulting with Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray, re-wrote the speech “to make it less damaging” to bilateral relationships with Mexico. Kushner then went to the Oval Office to brief Trump on the changes, which he ultimately agreed to. Mexican officials told CBS News that “Kushner is now handling everything between the two countries, and personally trying to keep the relationship from disintegrating further.”

4. Jared Kushner is responsible for diplomacy with China.

Kushner is the administration’s point person for diplomacy on China. He had repeatedly met with Chinese diplomats. The New York Times reports that “heavily involved in planning the presidential visit [of Xi Jinping], a senior official said, and took part in a National Security Council meeting… at which North Korea and China were discussed.”

5. Jared Kushner is responsible for reforming care for veterans.

Kushner will also dedicate time to “reimagining Veterans Affairs.” This was also a top priority for Trump on the trail, who repeatedly pledged to take better care of veterans.

6. Jared Kushner is responsible for reforming the criminal justice system.

Kushner traveled to the Capital building this week to represent the administration in a discussion of criminal justice reform with two key Senators, Buzzfeed reported.

7. Jared Kushner is responsible for reinventing the entire government and making it work like a business.

Trump recently put Kushner in charge of the “White House Office of American Innovation.” The new office “is designed to infuse fresh thinking into Washington, float above the daily political grind and create a lasting legacy for a president.” It’s task, according to Kushner is to make the entire U.S. government “run like a great American company.”

So... hes qualified for all that, right??

See, you dont give a fuck. You only care cause you were told to.
Old 12-10-2020, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

fwiw jared kushner looks like he is an actor in the Omen trilogy and owns 666 walstreet.
Closed Thread