Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2021, 10:28 PM
Large Rat

Sounds like a fun idea to try out!
Old 01-27-2021, 02:56 AM
Fire Giant

Hello! New Bone Knight here joining the ranks. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I did choose Human over Gnome for a few reasons, some tangible (flayed skin armor is quite nice for this setup) and some for RP/fluff (Wanted to pick something that could follow Innoruuk so I can hang out in my favorite city in the world, Neriak).

I was inspired by this guide and decided to throw what I have on this server into giving it the ol' college try. The methods of killing looked fun and interesting, and I feel confident doing more than just kiting a mob outdoors all day.

Starting out with the water crystal staff, a level 1 proccing weapon, and have an Obsidian Shard waiting in the wings for later.

Looking forward to seeing where this journey leads.
Old 01-27-2021, 01:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello! New Bone Knight here joining the ranks. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I did choose Human over Gnome for a few reasons, some tangible (flayed skin armor is quite nice for this setup) and some for RP/fluff (Wanted to pick something that could follow Innoruuk so I can hang out in my favorite city in the world, Neriak).

I was inspired by this guide and decided to throw what I have on this server into giving it the ol' college try. The methods of killing looked fun and interesting, and I feel confident doing more than just kiting a mob outdoors all day.

Starting out with the water crystal staff, a level 1 proccing weapon, and have an Obsidian Shard waiting in the wings for later.

Looking forward to seeing where this journey leads.

I can't tell you how much I love this. This game has been beat to death. The originality and new fun idea I support so much. I hope its a blast for you.
Old 01-27-2021, 09:32 PM
Banned

eyepatch human > gnome > human

Had to be said.
Old 01-28-2021, 01:20 AM
Sarnak

I'm playing a nome bone knight. At lvl 10 my piercing is stuck in the low 20s. I use a nice dragon something dagger that was given to me and can't see why it isn't going up. I put all the points I could into dex and the rest into health.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I actually tested this with another necromancer in sky. We both were taking turns trying to solo one of the island 1 faeries... and my in and out strategy was able to take it down twice as far as they were before they had to FD it off.

it's 2021, where's the video evidence?
Old 02-18-2021, 05:33 AM
Sarnak

Just wanted to chime in with my progress so far:

Just hit, lvl 22 yesterday with an Iksar necro. Semi-twinked this guy though overall there aren't all that many expensive items needed (I did splurge for a Tola's robe and silken cat fur girdle, but most other items were nowhere near as expensive) but I did want to get high dex. At creation I did 20 dex / 10 int and with my gear have 165 dex unbuffed, though I'm hoping to get a pegasus cloak soon for a bit more.

All told in groups I've been managing to tank as well if not better than an even level semi-twinked warrior and this build is a blast. We'll see how well it pans out at higher levels but from my side being able to melee while having such a powerful spell set makes the leveling process very fun and different!

Realizing that this guide was first written pre-Kunark, in my personal opinion the smoldering brand is the weapon to stick with - I tried the Stiletto but the overall DPS was too low and it seems that weapon procs a lot less so proc damage doesn't make up for it. I have a staff of writhing waiting to be used but I'm wondering if the smoldering brand will out damage that too.

If only necros were able to use deadwood staves...
Old 03-14-2021, 12:06 AM
Kobold

Any Bone Knight's have some new updates?

This looks really fun, I'm planning to start my own soon. I've got about half my gear so far!
Old 03-14-2021, 03:34 AM
Planar Protector

Why wouldn’t you just make a shadow knight
Old 03-14-2021, 04:28 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why wouldn’t you just make a shadow knight
They don't look very fun.
Closed Thread