Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2021, 04:52 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it hard to be angry and stay angry at the capitol rioters. I emphasize with them even. I don't condone what they did. It was horrific and ghastly. I have been there though. And I'm just as concerned, as they are, believe.

The capitol rioters were not saving this country. Or our Republic. Or our democracy. They may very well have wanted to. Thought they were.

I can't truly predict the outcome of this one. We'll see.

All I know is we need to more than ever question our instincts, feelings, and what we are told. Not angrily. But with wisdom. And acceptance when we get answers we don't like.

I say we.

But you can put whatever word you want in there.
the facts are these: under the command of several cartoon characters and an FBI informant, a gaggle of haggard ex-petit bourgeoisie, recently pushed from the middle to the working class, were allowed to stroll into the Capitol and then stroll back out, virtually unopposed and at times even assisted by state power.
Old 02-11-2021, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the facts are these: under the command of several cartoon characters and an FBI informant, a gaggle of haggard ex-petit bourgeoisie, recently pushed from the middle to the working class, were allowed to stroll into the Capitol and then stroll back out, virtually unopposed and at times even assisted by state power.
I see.

There was so much privilege, hypocrisy, entitlement on display that day.

That's angering.

I still understand their insanity though.

The poor are still not quite poor or desperate enough to do the same and would be killed. They don't have the luxury of flying on the nice plane and assaulting police.

I pointed this out that very day as it happened. And people were too busy memeing. Heckling. Or inducing whataboutism.

We shouldn't want police killed. Or revolution. Or rebellion. Or insurrection. Or sedition. None are justified on the basis of lies. If the poor truly were pushed far enough thought. It would be a massacre. I believe poor people are extremely disenfranchised by our government. And punished by our culture. But I don't see them rioting as a specific cohesive group. So this middle class and petite burgeiouse. They are the most vulnerable. And dangerous. Beating them and shooting them isn't something either class, nor the police want to do either. I never said don't punish the rioters. The violent ones need to experience the full force of our system of so called justice.

If and when the poor truly rebell and have a true 'unity' and leadership. That'll be another discussion for another day. The capital riot wasn't this. The capital rioters were being fascist. And helped by fascists. And racists.

One of the double edged swords of wisdom. Is being aware of all this and understanding all of this.

Empathy. Isn't sympathy.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-11-2021 at 09:42 AM..
Old 02-11-2021, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

i mite be in the wrong thread but im thinkin about vestin in war stocks

am i wrong, or is a shit wind 'acomin
Old 02-11-2021, 11:44 PM
Banned

I'm not sure we need war all that much right now since we've finally invented the reason for just funneling the money directly into Moloch's mouth without needing an invented emergency purchase order for actual goods. Maybe theyll want to depopulate us soon tho, idk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2021, 02:42 AM
Sarnak

When this fails in the Senate again, will they try it again next year?
Will they keep trying until they finally win?
What about impeaching his wife and children so they can't ever be listed as being first lady or children?
Old 02-12-2021, 02:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shourty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When this fails in the Senate again, will they try it again next year?
Will they keep trying until they finally win?
What about impeaching his wife and children so they can't ever be listed as being first lady or children?
All I know is if you keep calling every prez illegitimate, eventually it will work. And that will be the overthrow of our government.

I happen to like republican civilization and would like it to maintain continuity. It is a good machine for eliminating entropy. The thing gets pretty wild without a mechanism for that elimination. So I hope you blackpilled polheads will relax about the shitty music and movies and just wait for the robots.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-12-2021 at 02:50 AM..
Old 02-12-2021, 08:41 AM
Planar Protector

"Imagine Obama did this" ...

The GOP is a joke hehe
Old 02-12-2021, 08:52 AM
Kobold

from Europe point of view, Trump was largely considered as an UFO politician.
To his credit, he didn't start any war when he was on charge and during the pre-covid time, USA economy was healthy.

Imho I think USA was lucky to avoid the semi-crazy Hillary, some US blood has probably been saved in the process.

I cannot wait to see what will be foreign policy from Joe.

PS: One thing should be change from US constitution : college of electors should be removed and only people vote should be counted --> Real democracy
PS bis : I m not from USA, I m not Trump fanboy, I just give a honnest feedback from an european pleb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Former TMO / Aftermath - Retired from Blue
Deathproof Tete`de`Mort 60 Necro.
Jemora 60 Rog.
Sinitrose C`la`Crise 60 Sham.
Sheana Kanbake 60 War.
Yapas D`Lezard 60 Monk
Patate Creme`Fraiche 60 Wiz.
Gnolife Le'Roi'Soleil 60 Mag.
Bisou Frenchkiss 57 Clr.
Last edited by Mockba1980; 02-12-2021 at 08:57 AM..
Old 02-12-2021, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

https://twitter.com/RandazzoTweets/s...547889156?s=19

Quote:
BREAKING -- INSANE
So, there are years of posts online that indicate that mother of radical right-wing extremist Rep. Lauren Boebert claims her daughter is the product of an incestuous liaison with her cousin, legendary pro wrestler Stan Lane of the Midnight Express.
Old 02-12-2021, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockba1980 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
from Europe point of view, Trump was largely considered as an UFO politician.
To his credit, he didn't start any war when he was on charge and during the pre-covid time, USA economy was healthy.

Imho I think USA was lucky to avoid the semi-crazy Hillary, some US blood has probably been saved in the process.

I cannot wait to see what will be foreign policy from Joe.

PS: One thing should be change from US constitution : college of electors should be removed and only people vote should be counted --> Real democracy
PS bis : I m not from USA, I m not Trump fanboy, I just give a honnest feedback from an european pleb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was with you until the end. New York and LA would decide all elections.
Last edited by Mblake81; 02-12-2021 at 10:07 AM..
Closed Thread