Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2020, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Default If you wear a mask for any reason

You are LITERALLY transforming yourself into a bot... That means that you are at the time of wearing the mask APPROXIMATELY 90% compliant with the programming. There is very little hope for you the divine spark has FADED IMMENSELY. I'm sorry you're probably not leaving this place EVER.
Old 12-06-2020, 01:55 PM
Kobold

The above poster has admitted they suffered a traumatic brain injury in their previous posts (it's in their posting history) so please have some sympathy on their messaging, it's not their fault.
Old 12-06-2020, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

robots in disguise
Old 12-06-2020, 02:47 PM
Fire Giant

I also want attention and don’t care how I get it.
Old 12-06-2020, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Solleks I honestly didn't think you were that dumb. Way to disappoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-06-2020, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Solleks has never made a post longer than 3 sentences.... can't string together a thought for that long. This whopper here is a record, he must be having a good day.

Seriously, link me a post from Solleks' history (before today) longer than 300 characters and I'll find a way to log into p99 and give you some pp
Last edited by Lune; 12-06-2020 at 03:02 PM..
Old 12-06-2020, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

solleks can i still wear a mask during the commission of a crime?

its just easier when they dont know who you are
Old 12-06-2020, 04:06 PM
Banned

if you are posting over 300 characters 90% of people here wont read it. I will leave the stories to posters like lune or loramin and send them right to recycle bin.

Also

Masks dont do anything, for more proof, see everyone wearing masks and huge spike numbers.
Old 12-06-2020, 04:10 PM
Banned

indoors, fine
outdoors, leave me alone people
Old 12-06-2020, 04:15 PM
Banned

Because of air pressure, when you breath out through a mask the vast majority of your exhaled breath\droplets just flies out through the five billion spaces around the perimeter of the mask. If you haven't noticed the vast majority of masks people are wearing are ill-fitted loose pieces of cloth or paper that hardly make a seal around the mouth and nose.

Likewise when you inhale while wearing a mask, air rushes in through those same spaces because there's much less resistance. Do they stop *some* viral particles from being exhaled or inhaled? Sure, but it hardly warrants the death glares from people if you go out without one, especially if you're outdoors. In fact you might argue that wearing a mask could potentially be worse for exhaling, because your breath is now leaving your face in fifty different directions instead of just straight forward. Unless everyone is wearing an N95, it's barely doing anything. It's almost a religious purity test at this point to wear one. They are barely protecting you and they are barely protecting others. Social distancing on it's own is probably far more effective.
Closed Thread