Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2020, 07:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trucks are work vehicles for people who do real work for a living. Otherwise, buying a truck is like putting on coveralls and pretending to be a janitor or pretending not to know how to read when you really can.
bruh everyone should have a truck. You ever bought a new fridge or TV or moved? Plus a truck = income doing side jobs/moving work. The good old boys know this.
Old 12-23-2020, 12:59 AM
Banned

snortles self impaled by his transphobia yet again :3
Old 12-23-2020, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Rip big sippin
Old 12-23-2020, 01:21 AM
Banned

creepy individual tbh
Old 12-23-2020, 02:12 AM
Banned

to play video games again
Old 12-23-2020, 02:19 AM
Banned

Enthusiastic blow-job
Old 12-23-2020, 03:19 AM
Fire Giant

To chase tornadoes Xmas Exe:

"Any discrete/semi-discrete storms that develop within this environment should become supercellular and pose a threat for tornadoes. However, several factors are difficult to
ascertain at this forecast range, including the speed of the cold front, quality of the moisture return, and coverage of surface-based, warm-sector storms. These factors preclude introducing higher tornado probabilities with this outlook, but upgrades may be needed in subsequent outlooks."
Old 12-23-2020, 05:02 AM
Banned

Oh hey Father Soux, in another post I was talking about pvp in kunark and comparing it to "Cowboys and Indians." I do call Native Americans, "Native Americans." Sorry if calling it, "Cowboys and Indians" was offensive. Growing up as a kid playing or watching movies we called it, "Cowboys and Indians." I was going to call it, "Cowboys and Native Americans" but that sounds too long. I think the reason I didn't say, "Cowboys and Natives", is it feels there is too much sting as a biased person from the other culture. I didn't want to sound like the Marine in that liberal movie that turned out good, by the titanic director. (I wanted to say other team and culture but it didn't sound right.) I've already been unable to avoid conversations that are a bit in the different category. But, if you are really Native American, then I understand Native Americans not liking America. I am not stating as a general statement they do or don't. I don't know. I can't say that I do. But America needs to be defended right now and they are my team. I'm used to the feeling of Satan changing life just to try to prove me wrong. So, I always have to say things with a bit of "technicality". But afterwards I can see Native Americans continuing to try to obtain their own lands, if any tribes still feel it is not addressed. I am just Vegeta the prince of all saiyans.
Old 12-23-2020, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Iksar vs food.
Old 12-23-2020, 10:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I drive a Volvo. If the project is too big or too messy to fit in the back I'm paying someone to do it because I'm not a poor redneck piece of shit living in Florida.

You, on the other hand, should get a Civic. You could pay to have all your landscaping materials delivered from now until the end of time and still come out ahead.

Owning boats, campers and trailers here means paying to store them because we have deed restrictions to keep people like you from shitting up the place with all your redneck apparatus. And again, because it's not Florida, real estate is expensive and therefore storage is expensive. Owning all that garbage is for rubes trying to chase some Hee-Haw idea of "success". What a joke.
lol - imagine equating DIY to being poor and not understanding the enjoyment of ones own labor

you must be fun at parties

merry christmas from "redneck" florida (I'm from NH, btw):
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

st pete to key west in 5 hours on autopilot
Last edited by kjs86z; 12-23-2020 at 11:07 AM..
Closed Thread