Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2020, 11:12 AM
Sarnak

Were you kiting over him?

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 12-22-2020, 04:28 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Were you kiting over him?
Kited one spectre near him unintentionally yes. When he said he was uncomfortable(see imgur pics) i apologized and left right away. I never feigned a mob on him. I honestly thought he was joking at first as he was talking to me quite a bit before i started fighting.

I conceded that i should've been more considerate of him, but then he came back at me later on his alts and kept dropping mobs on me via feign death or logging out.
Old 12-22-2020, 04:56 PM
Banned

why do people feel the need to make a thread even though the situation has been resolved [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-23-2020, 11:50 AM
Banned

Lol wow that dude is unstable you were waaaaay too fuckin nice to that clown
Old 12-23-2020, 12:37 PM
Sarnak

The real question is...was he boxing?
Old 12-23-2020, 01:25 PM
Fire Giant

This is where i remind you to try the red server.. Take these kinda matters into your own hands.. Seriously- Imagine being able to log into an alt, head over to that island just wax that prick.. Then this post would be a lot more dope..
Old 12-23-2020, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Red sucks, hope that helps.
Old 12-23-2020, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red sucks, hope that helps.
Stop talking. Go outside today and find some kind of real life warder equivalent to brag about.
Old 12-23-2020, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Yawn, sorry you are reduced to playing with 30 people. Red sucks and glad you are there.
Old 12-23-2020, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yawn, sorry you are reduced to playing with 30 people. Red sucks and glad you are there.
60-80 people. Let me re-iterate what I have been saying:

Quote:
[9:18 AM] Starkind: Yallllll are silly and should definitely consider WoW or LoL professional pvp tournaments.

Classic, vanilla pvp is imbalanced and bad, no one 1v1d fungi twinks in gfay, that quickly became 12v1. It's about guilds and player leadership. Antipks and pks.

If you can't cope with antipks and strong guilds that follow the rules and reward good players. Players that don't train and play with honor. Maybe red99 isn't for you. RoZ let's you solo like in wow. So go try that and stop spamming red about how good players griefed you away and didn't kill the dragons you wanted.

Vanilla rallos was never about YTs and scoreboards. Aside from the obvious player, guild screens. And out of game meta community. Except here yall escalate and get serious, instead of staying funny. It's just a game. You don't have to hate it. You can literally walk away and go play another. Red99 is the best vanilla and classic EQ pvp experience. Everything else is more custom. Not classic everquest.

Grow up, or go play a different game and stop dissing people, the server with your toxic negs because you lost, didn't get what you wanted, were bad and had to resort to griefing with PvE or w/e.
[9:26 AM] PnBoots: So everyone left for RoZ lost and you guys can’t kill anything harder than zlandicar for 2 years plus? Makes sense
[9:27 AM] PnBoots: You are the dumbest fucking person I’ve encountered on one of these games
[9:27 AM] Starkind: Red99 is the best vanilla and classic EQ pvp experience. Everything else is more custom. Not classic everquest.
[9:27 AM] Starkind: Stop trolling @PnBoots
[9:29 AM] PnBoots: Stop posting dumb shit
[9:29 AM] Starkind: Sorry u didn't get free zlandi in 2020
[9:29 AM] PnBoots: Just like the forums where you post 60 times a day no one gives a fuck
[9:31 AM] Starkind: You're trying to be hurtful. Idk why? Is it really about me? Need to rescue me from red99 or is it the otherway around because you're desperately hoping you can come back to the server?
[9:32 AM] PnBoots: Why would I want to return to a dead server?
[9:32 AM] Starkind: Idk, why do you post here in red99 general chat?
[9:33 AM] PnBoots: To remind you that you’re dumb as fuck
[9:34 AM] Starkind: You've succeeded in communicating that. Red99 is still the best pvp server outside of 99 rallos n time travels.

See u in thurgadin.
[9:43 AM] PnBoots: Good one
[10:23 AM] El Camacho: Very clear you desperately want to play again.
let me help you further:

Quote:
It's just a game. You don't have to hate it. You can literally walk away and go play another. Red99 is the best vanilla and classic EQ pvp experience. Everything else is more custom. Not classic everquest.
Closed Thread