Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2015, 10:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've tried but as i said the stupid opt out button on these forums doesnt work. Also what good does the forum do for anyone? Personally i'm of the mindset if nothing positive comes out of something then there is no point in having it.
Nothing positive comes out of your post, delete it.
RnF has the most posts in the entire forum. Its obviously done something. Just because you have no interest, doesn't grant you the right to ruin it for everyone.
It is seriously the easiest thing in the world just to not click on it.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-05-2015, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranndom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing positive comes out of your post, delete it.
RnF has the most posts in the entire forum. Its obviously done something. Just because you have no interest, doesn't grant you the right to ruin it for everyone.
It is seriously the easiest thing in the world just to not click on it.
Lol "done something" Only reason it has that many posts is because of the trolls that come to these forums. I would wager that all of the RnF post from the last year have come from less then 10% of the community.
Old 09-05-2015, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mad and disgusted are 2 different things.
Old 09-05-2015, 11:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol "done something" Only reason it has that many posts is because of the trolls that come to these forums. I would wager that all of the RnF post from the last year have come from less then 10% of the community.
So what your saying is, by your logic, any group of the US population less than 10% should be rounded up, put in camps, and removed from society?
Old 09-05-2015, 11:03 AM
Fire Giant

Refrain from clicking the forum, silly
Old 09-05-2015, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranndom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what your saying is, by your logic, any group of the US population less than 10% should be rounded up, put in camps, and removed from society?
If they arent doing anything productive for society sure. I'm all for limiting global population. We are destroying ourselves by overpopulating as it is. Thats another discussion for another time though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-05-2015, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Refrain from clicking the forum, silly
I'm just going to stop coming to the forums all together. I'm just the type that likes to click and read everything. Its just sad that people actually think half the crap they post in RnF is funny or worthwhile to actually post.
Old 09-05-2015, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Why would you want RNF gone and all those threads posted in server chat? I guess the mods and GMs don't have enough to do?

Sounds like an excellent plan
Old 09-05-2015, 11:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
If they arent doing anything productive for society sure. I'm all for limiting global population. We are destroying ourselves by overpopulating as it is. Thats another discussion for another time though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright, well you obviously are part of the 10% here who agree with you on rnf, so with all due respect, follow your own logic and ban yourself from the forums. Rid us of this stupidity.
Closed Thread