Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2021, 12:40 AM
Kobold

Default Everquest and side tasks

So, what do you guys do while playing EQ? I play online poker most of the time. EQ keeps me from being bored, and playing too many hands. Is there any other games you can play that affords you a bunch of down time?

Being able to play poker at the same time is a must. Also, it doesn't have to be a game. Just in general something to do in addition to playing a high level toon solo.

-Donald Trump
Old 02-02-2021, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

I like to watch tv shows like SLIDERS or weird old movies like No Blade of Grass.
Old 02-02-2021, 12:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like to watch tv shows like SLIDERS or weird old movies like No Blade of Grass.
I miss the shit out of Sliders. Anything with time travel like quantum leap and stuff was koo. I never seen no blade of grass.

-Donald Trump
Old 02-02-2021, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

Some of the best Movie and TV watching Ive ever done were during my ever quest heyday RIP
Old 02-02-2021, 01:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of the best Movie and TV watching Ive ever done were during my ever quest heyday RIP
yeah I like to watch like series like the walking dead while I play. It sucks sometimes, because you have to watch a episode a few times to make sure you see everything.

-Donald Trump
Old 02-02-2021, 02:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppedandglued [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I miss the shit out of Sliders. Anything with time travel like quantum leap and stuff was koo. I never seen no blade of grass.
Sliders just needs a visual update, I'm sure its possible...a reboot might even be good.

I used to play online poker a lot but stopped without realizing at some point.

Depending what I'm playing a little youtube on the side never hurts... not if im enchantering or pulling though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-02-2021, 02:22 AM
Banned

I usually do homework.
Old 02-02-2021, 03:22 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sliders just needs a visual update, I'm sure its possible...a reboot might even be good.

I used to play online poker a lot but stopped without realizing at some point.

Depending what I'm playing a little youtube on the side never hurts... not if im enchantering or pulling though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yah I never really multi task in groups unless it's like watch a movie on the side or something. I would be down for a sliders reboot I think. I should go back and see if it held up to time by watching some of the first season or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I usually do homework.
Yah I used to hit up some homework back in college while playing eq.

-Donald Trump
Old 02-02-2021, 08:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppedandglued [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, what do you guys do while playing EQ? I play online poker most of the time. EQ keeps me from being bored, and playing too many hands. Is there any other games you can play that affords you a bunch of down time?

Being able to play poker at the same time is a must. Also, it doesn't have to be a game. Just in general something to do in addition to playing a high level toon solo.
I have been playing a lot of Kenshi lately. Sometimes it requires your full attention like EQ does, other times not so much. Depends on what you are doing. Single player.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Quote:
90s sci-fi TV before 9/11 or the Internet as it is now. We still run on fumes from that period. Original trilogy Star Wars memes are still choice.
Old 02-02-2021, 08:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have been playing a lot of Kenshi lately. Sometimes it requires your full attention like EQ does, other times not so much. Depends on what you are doing. Single player.

Imma check it out thanks. I was looking for a single player game.

-Donald Trump
Closed Thread