Large Rat

Well played sir! ^ ~
Old 04-22-2018, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

#joindatesmatter
Old 04-22-2018, 03:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL

These elitist AM people calling other people elitist.

AM is run by a handful of skilled players. The rest are warm bodies standing in a corner sucking dkp and prestige. Joining the biggest guild on the server to get NToV loot doesn't make you good, it makes you lazy.

Its hard to take any one of you seriously aside from am leadership or the pull team. Good r&f tho!
there's no need to be rude
Old 04-22-2018, 04:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I stand corrected on my error of thinking you were part of AM.

The above referenced mob engagements were not during a period when anything was being offered.

I don't understand your comment about "I don't see where you said you killed a mob" nor which point you were attempting to make.

Our "group of people" is open to basically the full server. And so correct, our intention at Lord Bob is to make available mobs, encounters, and loot that is otherwise only contested by the top guilds on the server. Almost every raid we've got people who have never seen the encounter, whether it be doubles, triples, west ToV dragons, Vindi, Velk, Wuoshi, Trak/UDB, or any others that may be escaping my memory.

Your speculation is not backed up by adequate knowledge or thought process to be worthy of consideration, but thanks for allowing me an opportunity to respond.
False. If that were Lord Bob's intention, they would be for the server crawl and join in, since it would be the best and possibly only way to experience every single NTOV mob and get a short at their loot.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:05 PM
Fire Giant

Please take your RNF time and go pledge to Pantheon, you will thank me later.
Old 04-22-2018, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky_kc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please take your RNF time and go pledge to Pantheon, you will thank me later.
remember when you could pledge for pantheon on here and you were going to get reward items to use on p99 (lul)
Old 04-22-2018, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

i think discord will come out before pantheon
Old 04-22-2018, 09:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL

These elitist AM people calling other people elitist.

AM is run by a handful of skilled players. The rest are warm bodies standing in a corner sucking dkp and prestige. Joining the biggest guild on the server to get NToV loot doesn't make you good, it makes you lazy.

Its hard to take any one of you seriously aside from am leadership or the pull team. Good r&f tho!
1V1 me pussy
Old 04-23-2018, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

look at what this place has become

I love it

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Closed Thread