Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2016, 09:20 PM
Banned

Default BOUNTY: Pazin Punox

http://wiki.project1999.com/Honeybugger_Assassin

This scumbag elf is trying to kill his baby-mama, who happens to be a halfling.

I WILL NOT LET THIS STAND.

The child will receive the Rivervale Scholarship for Young Hobbits, and Punox must die.

First person to submit a screenshot of themself over Punox's corpse will receive 500pp cash.

Contact Kekephee for reward.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:24 PM
Banned

good thread is good
Old 01-31-2016, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

I couldn't believe this when I heard it! I had to take the call!
No halfling will die by the hands of a vicious Teir'Dal on my watch!

So, I ran my way to Neriak as fast as I could! time was of the essence as I didn't want him handing out this assassination task to very many before I could assassinate him myself!
Upon reaching Neriak I used my tricky illusion mask I picked up on my adventures in Lower Guk to deceive the guards and walk right on into their city, unharmed!

I asked a few locals about the whereabouts of this Pazin character and eventually discovered he was hiding out in the Third Gate district. As quick as I could I found myself weaving in and out of various corridors tracking this vile person down!
At last! I found the building that he was hiding in...but oh no! My illusion had faded!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It was now all up to me to sneak my way passed everyone and go for the kill!

FOR LIL HONEYBUGGER! I cried out! and went to strike!

It was a long hard fought battle and I'll carry a scar on my left wrist as a reminder of the brutality of this filthy Teir'Dal! but alas, he was defeated!

To be sure though that no assassin had yet to slay the innocent Honeybuggers, I made my way to Misty Thicket to check on their safety....

They welcomed me in and we shared a jumjum juice together as I told them a 'fictional' story about an evil assassin who had planned to slay a sweet kind halfling only to be interrupted by the heroic deeds of a young elven lad from the city of Kelethin!

HEAR HEAR!

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 02-01-2016 at 12:05 AM..
Old 02-01-2016, 12:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I couldn't believe this when I heard it! I had to take the call!
No halfling will die by the hands of a vicious Teir'Dal on my watch!

So, I ran my way to Neriak as fast as I could! time was of the essence as I didn't want him handing out this assassination task to very many before I could assassinate him myself!

Upon reaching Neriak I used my tricky illusion mask I picked up on my adventures in Lower Guk to deceive the guards and walk right on into their city, unharmed!

I asked a few locals about the whereabouts of this Pazin character and eventually discovered he was hiding out in the Third Gate district. As quick as I could I found myself weaving in and out of various corridors tracking this vile person down!

At last! I found the building that he was hiding in...but oh no! My illusion had faded!

It was now all up to me to sneak my way passed everyone and go for the kill!

FOR LIL HONEYBUGGER! I cried out! and went for the kill!

It was a long hard fought battle and I'll carry a scar on my left wrist as a reminder of the brutality of this filthy Teir'Dal! but alas, he was defeated!

To be sure though that no assassin had yet to slay the innocent Honeybuggers, I made my way to Misty Thicket to check on their safety....

They welcomed me in and we shared a jumjum juice together as I told them a 'fictional' story about an evil assassin who had planned to slay a sweet kind halfling only to be interrupted by the heroic deeds of a young elven lad from the city of Kelethin!

HEAR HEAR!
hope that helps
Old 02-01-2016, 12:15 AM
Fire Giant

Note to self: Kellian is owed 500pp of Filbus' money plus I will kick in an extra 100 because he did such a good job making a RP thread out of it instead of just posting a screenshot. Kudos!

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Note to self: Kellian is owed 500pp of Filbus' money plus I will kick in an extra 100 because he did such a good job making a RP thread out of it instead of just posting a screenshot. Kudos!
I HATE THIS POST
Old 02-01-2016, 01:37 AM
Banned

I am very proud to see Kellian strike down this dangerous foe! Kekephee will deliver the prize from my personal Treasure. You have done a great service!

Your faction with Guardians of Rivervale has improved!!
Old 02-01-2016, 02:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I HATE THIS POST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx
We finally won the war. The battles were long and hard fought, but nows our time to shine!

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Closed Thread