Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 03:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by seananetsberger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont get it. Whats the problem?
You must be new here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-10-2017, 03:15 AM
Planar Protector

Ranting about attitude of the FQ population outside RNF makes you (aaezil) part of the problem you see in others here, not sure if you realize that ^^

So what dropped in PoG? Anything nice?
Old 08-10-2017, 04:22 AM
Planar Protector

I was only able to attend for the start (and it was great fun hanging out). Thanks for hosting!

My favourite drop was a SK bracer, which went to a new, young shadow knight. The quested melee bracers are super expensive due to the cost of gems, so it was great to see this item go to a deserving cause.

A bunch of other items also dropped, along side a few key spells.

On which note, thanks to the generosity of Willfight and his elf army, fellow leatherfoot deputy Jimjam has almost completed his quest for a full set of beserker armor. Just need to pick up those gloves and crown to complete the set now!

My only regret is having to call it early to go to bed!
Old 08-10-2017, 08:44 AM
Kobold

That SK (Ivvory, I think) is my brother's character. This was his first time being to a Plane, period. He had a lot of fun, even got some experience. Would never have known about the opportunity unless it had been posted here. Thank you VS and everyone else who participated, you're doing God's work turning pixels into real-life endorphins.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:05 AM
Aviak

Thumbs up

Thanks for hosting this raid VS! I had a fun time despite missing the start, always fun to kill those smelly goat-men [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sintia - Wood Elf Druid
Biglee - Gnome Warrior
Old 08-11-2017, 01:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ranting about attitude of the FQ population outside RNF makes you (aaezil) part of the problem you see in others here, not sure if you realize that ^^

So what dropped in PoG? Anything nice?
The irony here just tickles me. Thank you for the lulz.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-11-2017, 02:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambiant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That SK (Ivvory, I think) is my brother's character. This was his first time being to a Plane, period. He had a lot of fun, even got some experience. Would never have known about the opportunity unless it had been posted here. Thank you VS and everyone else who participated, you're doing God's work turning pixels into real-life endorphins.
This is what makes the p99 experience so goog.
Old 08-12-2017, 04:58 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Hi Shamella 51 Shaman here, was also my first time on a raid since 2002 or something, also my first PoG. I also had a blast, great bunch of people no dramas.

My first use of Teamspeak too. I had to leave earlier than I wanted but it was 4am UK! Hope I see you guys on another one soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2017, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

For those fashionquesters curious as to what the SK armor looks like: http://imgur.com/a/phyYa
Closed Thread