Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 10:05 PM
Sarnak

No worries Hiragawa! It's good to see you back in guild.
Old 08-29-2017, 12:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiragawa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A fellow officer informed me shortly after inviting you that they had to change the level requirement for some very logical reasons.
Out of curiosity, what are the reasons for a level cap?
Old 08-29-2017, 12:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by port9001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out of curiosity, what are the reasons for a level cap?
On more than one occasion, applicants were PL'ing themselves to 20, then wanting to join. Some were buying bags of CB belts to get to 20, etc. Basically, everything that goes against our charter.

So, we figured dropping the invite max to 10 would prevent at least some of this.
Old 09-07-2017, 03:48 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I have never played Everquest before, I want to explore the world of Norrath with a Male Dwarf Rogue.

My goal is to explore every area in the game.

Can I join ALS?
Old 09-29-2017, 03:59 AM
Sarnak

Well, you certainly can if you follow the Guild rules.
Send a /who all auld in game and ask for an officier to invite you to join.
Catastilye - Gnome Necro - 4
Sabany - Half-Elf Warrior - 8 - < Auld Lang Syne >
Aaemo - Erudite Shadow Knight - 6 - < Auld Lang Syne >
Borbama - Troll Shaman - 2
Keibrariza - Iksar Warrior - 4 < Auld Lang Syne >
Old 09-29-2017, 09:53 AM
Kobold

A dwarf rogue will allow you to access many places in Norrath except possibly some of the darker parts of Norrath. There is Faction work to be done in order to gain acceptance (not being Kill insight) in neriak (Dark Elf city) or Cabilis (Iksar Citadel). But that’s a start. Like xtraball said, /who all Auld. See you in-game!
Old 10-04-2017, 05:07 PM
Skeleton

Hey,

I just joined p99 a few days ago. I have an assortment of characters, 8 in all - chosen mainly for their newbie geographical position (for experiencing questing) - and secondly for their race/class efficiency.

My main reason for playing is to play the game, as I had always felt before powerlevels and twinking basically ruined the fun of -gaming for gaming's sake- so I am very interested in your guild.

The low population, for me - is mostly a plus though it means classes like Wizard are going to have issues past level three.

I currently have a 5th level necro, a 5th level monk, a 3rd level shaman, a 3rd level magician, a 3rd level wizard, a 2nd level enchanter, and a 1st level rogue and 1st level warrior.

I understand you have 10th level as a requirement for joining. But this is a heads up to you that Im interested in joining your guild. I originally played EQ from the Kunark ex pac til PoP.

I'm not sure which character will make it to 10th first, Im playing them by whim of desire as this way I will get a feel of which class I will want to make my main the most.

I'm also a person who likes developing craftskills, and right now my necro has some tailoring skills but on the other hand, other characters find it easier to access the kiola nut vendor in OOT.

If you want to find me in game, do a who for low level characters who have a name beginning with W - all my character's names sound like Waylay or Waylaid.
Old 10-04-2017, 05:20 PM
Aviak

I think they mean you need to join *before* you reach level 10, so you should be in the clear.

Sintia - Wood Elf Druid
Biglee - Gnome Warrior
Old 10-04-2017, 06:23 PM
Kobold

Day is correct! The MAX level to join was 10. Just today our Guild Leader, Rainik updates it to a MAX level of 15. So, in-game /who all Auld and ask for an officer. Hope to see you on soon.
Old 10-05-2017, 12:07 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'm very interested in starting a new char for this. Is there still active leveling occurring regularly for brand new chars (lvl 1+)?
Closed Thread