Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2018, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Default Guild Leaders/Officers: Last Chance to Get Me to do Your (Wiki) Dirty Work

I have overhauled the wiki guild page (again), and it is now much easier to edit a guild's information or add a new guild. As such I'm officially retiring from the "help you update your guild's wiki info" business.

Before I do though I have one last offer: for the next week I will continue to update the guild wiki page with any corrections from officers of that guild (via PM). If you have a new guild that's not on the wiki I would also be happy (for the next week) to add it for you: just PM me all of the guild details (see the guild list page for which details specifically).

I sincerely hope these changes will make it so that every guild can easily manage their own wiki entry ... but if you're feeling lazy you've still got one last week to get someone else to do your wiki editing for you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-09-2018, 05:29 PM
Sarnak

I've been playing here for 5 years and didn't know this page existed. And after 60seconds of looking, I still haven't found it
Old 04-09-2018, 05:46 PM
Aviak

It's the Player Guild List linked off the front page of wiki, or search "guild list".
Old 04-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Aviak

Thank you for all your help with the wiki!

Sintia - Wood Elf Druid
Biglee - Gnome Warrior
Old 04-11-2018, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been playing here for 5 years and didn't know this page existed. And after 60seconds of looking, I still haven't found it
As Korba said it's linked on the front page ... but the front page has a whole lot of links on it so I totally understand missing it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://wiki.project1999.com/Guilds:Guild_List is the direct link, and honestly you haven't been missing anything for most of those five years: the page is mainly only useful when you're looking for a guild to join.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayForz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for all your help with the wiki!
You're quite welcome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-11-2018, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

<I grouped with shinko> in the hardcore side please

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 04-12-2018, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<I grouped with shinko> in the hardcore side please
If you're serious and <I grouped with shinko> is a raid guild I'd be happy to; I just need you to tell me what to fill-in for each column.

Closed Thread