Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

I would imagine the issue is the fact that Lord Bob has silently participated in the agreement until this point, and a goal of the agreement since the beginning has been an open NToV crawl.
Old 04-20-2018, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Venerate would need to be able to kill mobs in NTOV to have a say. We leave them mobs with 12h grace period and they still fail the pulls/train entrance/concede them and go to bed empty handed.

Fucking hypocritical scrubs!
Am also fails pulls, trains entrance, concedes mobs as well. AM is just bigger and has more success. Venerate can kill NToV mobs and they have before, so your straw man for Venerate holds no merit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 04-20-2018, 12:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you think this would have worked in the reverse?

If Hyjal got all the guild leaders in a discord, had a server side aggreement to leave up NToV targets for a day for a serverwide crawl, and AM said 'fuck that', would the GM's prevent them from taking their own targets out of the pack?

No. And that's why preventing Venerate from having a say is blatantly a favoritism move.

But I like the idea of a server-side crawl nonetheless. I wish leadership would stop bitching like entitled children and go along with something novel and fun for everyone.

Fucking fuck.
Venerate did agree to the terms. Or this wouldn't be an issue and they would be allowed to contest. Lord Bob can't contest because they are an alliance, and all the guilds that make up that alliance agreed to the terms.
Old 04-20-2018, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Venerate would need to be able to kill mobs in NTOV to have a say. We leave them mobs with 12h grace period and they still fail the pulls/train entrance/concede them and go to bed empty handed.

Fucking hypocritical scrubs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theres a 99% chance that all of the FFA targets will spawn, get insta pulled, and killed by AM and nobody else. Training ent on a pull is very rare and with 0 competition a guild like AM just ain't gonna do it.
Is that why AM leaves dragons up during Vulakk window?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 04-20-2018, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Im particularly enjoying Venerates leadership openly advocating to have members apply to Aftermath and join with the intent to do shady shit and get us suspended.

Hyjal and Nayrue (Gogre)...these are the leaders all you other guilds follow. One got so mad that he lost an FTE foot race, he logged onto one of the oppsing guilds toons and trained them, the other is advocating sabotage.

Sheeeeesh
Old 04-20-2018, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am also fails pulls, trains entrance, concedes mobs as well. AM is just bigger and has more success. Venerate can kill NToV mobs and they have before, so your straw man for Venerate holds no merit.
When did Venerate ever kill NTOV mobs? Like when A/A were both suspended? Haven't seen them kill anything in NTOV in months if ever.
Old 04-20-2018, 01:00 PM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Homeboy is about to get 3 toons in AM before Orna can pass his app process.
Old 04-20-2018, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im particularly enjoying Venerates leadership openly advocating to have members apply to Aftermath and join with the intent to do shady shit and get us suspended.

Hyjal and Nayrue (Gogre)...these are the leaders all you other guilds follow. One got so mad that he lost an FTE foot race, he logged onto one of the oppsing guilds toons and trained them, the other is advocating sabotage.

Sheeeeesh
Because in their eyes staring at a wall for a couple of hours is more spergy than openly advocating sabotage of anothe guild entity.
Old 04-20-2018, 01:02 PM
Fire Giant

I'll never forget when a nice Venerate wiz give me a TL box so I could move a dragon construct in DN that someone spawned. I was running it to the back to TL out, and GOGRE tells me he's frapsing me and going to report me for training his guild. Nevermind the fact that there was about 20 of them and were afraid of a level 55 construct, he instantly starts with FRAPS FRAPS FRAPS REPORT, because he didn't understand what was going on. This guy is a real toxic asshole.
Old 04-20-2018, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sidenote if it isn't a presidential election why is he rigging it like one lol
Closed Thread