Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2019, 10:14 AM
Sarnak

Yes Kelethin is my new favorite spot to bank on my Iksar Necro - if you have invis, you can get up there and bank very safely (no need to FD even)
Old 06-29-2019, 06:43 AM
Planar Protector

You are very likely only barely threatening in other evil cities. Probably requires far less faction work to get to be non kos.
Old 07-05-2019, 06:20 PM
Sarnak

Played an ERU SHD (Antoin) back on FV Server (you know, the roleplay one, where everyone spoke Elvish or Dark Elvish and traded normally NO DROP items).

It was safe to assume that none of the evil races really liked each other. I don't remember Oggok or Grobb being very happy to see me. I think I was dubious in Rivervale, but don't quote me. I could walk around Neriak.

The Humans in East Freeport were fine, and you can always bank in North Freeport. As for Faydwer, the Gnomes of Bertox were apprehensive I think.

As for Cabilis, Antoin had a Greenmist. Really nice sword; after a certain point it was a show piece as the proc didn't stack with the better spells. It is certainly doable. It's just going to mean a lot of dead goblins, dead iksar bandits, and the occasional dead sarnak (depending on how much Chardok faction you want. Going after Greenmist, you're going to lose a bit of it). And then Mozo and his bonechips...you're going to drop a lot of bone chips on his head. And that's just to get to the toilmaster! Work that 2H blunt, initiate.

I would say as a Cazic Worshipper you have it a little easier than most others, but not by much.

As an aside: Helm of Riddosan is awesome; ERU SHD is the only shadowknight that gets reclaim energy. Even if you have to wear it (I recall having to put it on later, I don't remember if it was clicky without wearing initially).
Last edited by Benanov; 07-05-2019 at 06:22 PM..
Closed Thread