Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

Default Enchanter solo spot 45-49

I mostly charm kill. Pet up, pull, sic pet, break when low, kill both. I was really dreading CoM again on this char, plus its way crowded nowadays. So, I fooled around and came up with the Forest Giant Arbor 3 spawn near the SoNH zoneline in FV. I just burned through 45-49 there. No loot, but the exp is fantastic. 3 Giants on a very short spawn time, maybe 6 mins or so. All blue until 47, 1/3 go green, still worked great at 48 with about 1/2 still blue. Easily charmable. Zone wall and line nearby. I saw maybe 2 other people camping during that whole time.

This has been a Public Service Announcement.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:14 PM
Aviak

I did oggok guards til 50 then went to the hole on my chanter. I try to avoid the super packed zones.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:40 PM
Banned

Td aviaks. The proven's are rogues. Just pull and fear while pet rapes mobs. Dont even bother breaking charm
Old 11-05-2016, 07:07 PM
Large Rat

I did lguk dead side near the safe hall camping the cav, sage and savant spawns. Just lull to split and then run the standard charm routine. Can move to the lord and frenzy halls when stuff starts to green out.
Old 11-05-2016, 07:28 PM
Sarnak

EJ near Trak ZL
Old 11-05-2016, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonyeGway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did oggok guards til 50 then went to the hole on my chanter. I try to avoid the super packed zones.
Not a huge thing but if there's one character I wanted to preserve all city factions on it was my enchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Spectres are good to 47ish, if you can find them uncamped...and the least camped ones are out in OOT, in striking distance of the sister island and a vendor.

DL is another spot, not the best XP but outside KC there's usually enough mobs to go around, just leave ravishing drolvargs and ragers alone to start with.

Paineel guards up through the portals where the guard captain roams (til 48ish), no faction hits.

Anyone ever try ToFS solo? Never got to it but I imagine its a nice challenge in there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Graduate to The Hole entrance at 49ish, usually a good time...try and max swimming or get 150ish before starting there, for when those mezzes occasionally resist ^
Last edited by Swish; 11-05-2016 at 08:09 PM..
Old 11-06-2016, 03:54 AM
Fire Giant

Qtip is right, timorous deep aviaks until about 52 is the best xp around. You can do it solo with just charm and fear, but it's way more economical to get a Druid/ranger/necro friend for pullin and snaring so you can just focus on keeping the pet charmed.

That or grobb guards. There's a chanter guard charming thread somewhere that I go into detail on doing that.
Old 11-14-2016, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

If you can get the camp (big IF), I don't think anything can beat HHK nobles/bards as a 44 enchanter. You can stay there until 54-55 as well. There's virtually no chance of dying if you play it properly (ie double rooting) and have jboots (for paci critical resists).

You have 2 sets of mobs that spawn right next each other just begging to be charm killed. One set of 39-42 and the other are level 40s.

Huge ZEM (your kills are worth 2x the exp of most outdoor zones) and a relaxing camp where you can AFK between spawns. You can also sell the beta neutral NPC and theres a fucking bank just incase you got too much money.

I think my enchanter did 45-49 there in a single sitting.
Old 11-16-2016, 07:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a huge thing but if there's one character I wanted to preserve all city factions on it was my enchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
It only messes up faction for the guards and the banker who is on the same faction. In Ogre form the lowest you get with them is dubious. So you're not even KoS til you attack them.
Old 11-19-2016, 06:02 AM
Orc

spirocs in timorous deep until 51, very easy and very fast xp, and none of that rogue/fear kite stuff, just know which one to slow by their name (lower level slow) and break charm with invis when they're both down to 10% or less, finish with nuke/choke. proven > watcher > lightfoot. don't fuck with the warriors.
Closed Thread