Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2017, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, we are talking about the same North Korea here? >.>

no no not missile test, nuke test. But dang, Dude, Kim dongs-un doesn't give even two shits about the NK people. The guy is a total mental case...
But surely the high generals in his military must have some sensibilities?

They served his father, I'd think they have seniority over some punk kid. I remain unconvinced that King-dong-um is running things unchecked.

They have conducted nuclear tests before, and Trump I believe said they would not set a red line for NK.

So if they do conduct the test, you believe there will be military consequences this time? Despite no red line?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-20-2017, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Awwwww the biggest morons in this thread are courting. Now we shall watch the dance for it is in their dance that determines the alpha within the relationship. Bear in mind they lost their credentials in terms of the streets.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Why would Trump say no red line and then go behind everyones backs, including the people?

yawn brb drafting more sanctions after this nuclear test

bunker clinger successfully buzz killed. gotem again ahldagor. not to mention a preemptive strike would trash relations with China. the Iraq preemptive strike against Saddam was highly criticized.

Trump criticized the Iraq war heavily. gg

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 04-20-2017 at 08:20 PM..
Old 04-20-2017, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a cool video series from North Korea, in this one they go to the subway.

https://youtu.be/fTDvpBfzRPk

And by subway I mean, entrance to a gigantic system of insanely deep tunnels that probably can maintain the entire population of North Korea through nuclear fallout for over a 100 years...
holy shit stop burring this amazing post
Last edited by mickmoranis; 04-20-2017 at 08:25 PM..
Old 04-20-2017, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a cool video series from North Korea, in this one they go to the subway.

https://youtu.be/fTDvpBfzRPk

And by subway I mean, entrance to a gigantic system of insanely deep tunnels that probably can maintain the entire population of North Korea through nuclear fallout for over a 100 years...
holy shit stop burring this post
Old 04-20-2017, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
holy shit stop burring this amazing post
i requoted it already pal and it was worth the watch. I support your right to requote.

hell i might even requote it myself in a couple of days.

that is a deep fucking subway system. any spergs (gameofthrones_fan) that can give us an estimate of feet based on the visual

Old 04-20-2017, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameofthrones_fan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many posts are you going to repeat my name in? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Did I touch a nerve?
aint been around long have u, boy?

u got aggro. memblur it or zone

Old 04-20-2017, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i requoted it already pal and it was worth the watch. I support your right to requote.

hell i might even requote it myself in a couple of days.

that is a deep fucking subway system. any spergs (gameofthrones_fan) that can give us an estimate of feet based on the visual
I know bb i was furious till i saw your post but still, its a good post and deserves deep refleciton
Old 04-20-2017, 09:45 PM
Banned

I mean, if you look at what NK allows us to see, vs the country they live in, its like, the paint on a car... the car is hidden, but they show us the great paint.

I imagine what we see in that video is 1% of what they have as far as tunnels go.

I bet they have at least half the square milage underground that they have square milage above it.

Also do you notice the just deadpan stare the NK adults give them? Its fucking creepy... Its like, each year they look at americans with more and more distaste.

Honestly, Im a pacifist, but I wouldn't be surprised if these guys were going to try to just start the end of days, simply becuse they are the only country perpared... so I say go in there and do what we need to do, or fail doing it, either way, lets just roll some fucking dice and see where this rabbit hole goes
Old 04-20-2017, 09:47 PM
Banned

Also the look on this dudes face right after he see's the video of SF getting the big nuke, is fucking hilarious, even this dude is like "uh what the fuck are we actually going for it?"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread