Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 02:14 PM
Banned

IN OTHER NEWS

http://www.economist.com/blogs/gulli...ind?fsrc=gnews

To quote the economist: "This is why, perversely, a little segregation might be the second-best cure for our air-culture wars."

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"i'm not a racist but what am sayin is she could be a regular ****** instead of being a trans ******. Well at least she not a mudslime right

OR IS SHE ??? *insert gatewaypundit/breitbart article here"
Nah, you're an idiot if by now you don't know from these forums I don't do the race thing at all, even push back against it. There is only one race, and that is the human race, literally. Most of your race crap comes from your atheistic religion of fake science.

There is real science and then there is your spaghetti monster science that continues to hold to macro-evolution (as opposed to micro-evolution which is scientific fact but far far from macro-evolution) which you get "races" from and all the negative consequences by it (e.g. Hitler and the holocaust etc). It's your religion of denial; everything opposite of what it claims to be, for purposes of money and power at the expense of unadulterated truth.

But what is truth to you? Just an end result after all the lies are told and all opposition eliminated so to say otherwise?
Old 05-12-2017, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, you're an idiot if by now you don't know from these forums I don't do the race thing at all, even push back against it. There is only one race, and that is the human race, literally. Most of your race crap comes from your atheistic religion of fake science.

There is real science and then there is your spaghetti monster science that continues to hold to macro-evolution (as opposed to micro-evolution which is scientific fact but far far from macro-evolution) which you get "races" from and all the negative consequences by it (e.g. Hitler and the holocaust etc). It's your religion of denial; everything opposite of what it claims to be, for purposes of money and power at the expense of unadulterated truth.

But what is truth to you? Just an end result after all the lies are told and all opposition eliminated so to say otherwise?
Lol. Just lol. Lololololololololololololololololololololololol
Old 05-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. Just lol. Lololololololololololololololololololololololol
I watched Imperium the other night, it was like a movie about successful versions of p99 offtopic forum posters.

thats right, day wolf is less successful than a fictional depiction of a failure white supremacist domestic terrorist.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I watched Imperium the other night, it was like a movie about successful versions of p99 offtopic forum posters.

thats right, day wolf is less successful than a fictional depiction of a failure white supremacist domestic terrorist.
Nazi Potter? Might have to check that one out. Me thinks Radcliffe may have some acting talent, but not sure.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:19 PM
Banned

its basically like a performance piece where actors read offtopic forum posts from p99
Old 05-12-2017, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its basically like a performance piece where actors read offtopic forum posts from p99
Now it's climbing my to watch list
Old 05-12-2017, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
i find radcliffe very uncharismatic as an actor, i have watched MANY of his movies.

I will still watch his movies, but I don't think he has any star power. At least he hasn't shown any yet.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-12-2017, 06:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i find radcliffe very uncharismatic as an actor, i have watched MANY of his movies.

I will still watch his movies, but I don't think he has any star power. At least he hasn't shown any yet.
yea by no means should you watch this movie if you want to see radcliff perform

Definitly watch it to listen to people talk about the ZOG and stuff though.

Also they drop some pretty seriously deep arguments in favor of white supremacy and the counter arguments to them are "How can you argue with that"

So idk it might be a secret ZOG killing propaganda film idk
Old 05-12-2017, 09:12 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

yo just checking in to see if these chumps even know what "russian interference" is
Closed Thread