Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 07:19 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

if you have to go back hundreds of years in progress to make a comparison the ____ you're trying to defend is objectively, collectively shit
Old 06-09-2017, 08:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's why the point you're making is incredibly weak. yeah dude we had slaves 300 years ago too does that make it right for the middle east to be the modern slavery capital of the world or can we just agree that slavery, beheadings, and general backwards behavior is a bad thing in 2017?
Well, the muslim world was moving to more democracy. But thanks to the external policy of the USA...

Here a short video with english subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1NO5DwrQz4
Old 06-09-2017, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, the muslim world was moving to more democracy. But thanks to the external policy of the USA...

Here a short video with english subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1NO5DwrQz4
Good link. Trouble is that Americans have an afront to learning history because it's considered Liberal Arts.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:16 AM
Banned

in actual news, jeremy "our friends from hamas and hezbollah" corbyn's labour party made sick gainz in the UK election. brexit is in danger.
Old 06-09-2017, 12:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in actual news, jeremy "our friends from hamas and hezbollah" corbyn's labour party made sick gainz in the UK election. brexit is in danger.
Best news is actually that UKIP is dead, hard brexit probably is too

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 06-09-2017, 12:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sure, bud, if only democrats had always been in power in the US, the Middle East would be a vanguard of freedom today.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure, bud, if only democrats had always been in power in the US, the Middle East would be a vanguard of freedom today.
I still dont understand the blue vs red mentality in america.
You know, the "loyalty to party -> country" thing.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:46 PM
Banned

britains a corpse. if brexit gave u hope for those cuckbrains ur unwoke af

they literally do not have guns. lol
Last edited by originalman; 06-09-2017 at 01:48 PM..
Old 06-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's the ruling corporate class's way of keeping us divided and weak -- unable to see ourselves in each other. Once we realize our class defines us more than petty racial and red vs blue issues, serious action for equality can begin.

Or we can keep talking about Democrats and Republicans...It depends on the potential of people to rise up.

Edit: Forgot: Muslims. Both the freak Muslims that want to impose their religion on others and the super anti-Muslim Euro's/ and Americans are driving a big wedge between the lower classes. This is a contradiction in the interest of the lower classes -- to try to preserve their cultural privilege in society while seeking a more fair distribution of resources. In the end, this only helps the ruling class keep those lower divided and they cannot mobilize properly.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 06-09-2017 at 02:46 PM..
Old 06-09-2017, 02:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I'm not really sure if that's as big of a deal as people make it. Majority of people I know identify as one party or the other but don't actually agree with all policies with that party. Most people are a mix-mash of different view points on politics. The problem is the vocal majority of one party or the other make it seem like there are only two sides. I personally agree with points from all different political parties.
Closed Thread