Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 03:22 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the real problem for america atm is that we used to UTILIZE these shithole immigrants in a big way. we made them build up the country and suffer for 1-2 generations in poverty; unless they turned to crime. nowadays we have "laws" so we aren't able to exploit these immigrants like we used to.
we made them build up the country CITATION NEEDED

sorry fam this country was actually already built before the 1940's and most immigrants coming to this country don't have a single ancestral relative in the usa.

this country was not built on the backs of immigrants*, that's such a prominent lie and one would believe it to be true if they don't peel back the history books. there is no historical basis in reality for these claims.

*by immigrants i mean our modern understanding of "immigrants" ex not white europeans or chinese ppl, because lets get real when lefties say this country was built on the backs of ~immigrants~ they want you to conjure a mental image of an arab, a black, and a mexican, not a dutch guy and a scott*

Quote:
This is the problem when people argue that america has been built on the backs of immigrants so we should let ppl in unbridled. it aint' like it used to be. Yes, america WAS built on the backs of immigrants using the immigrants as our backup slaves.
well it wasn't, but also slaves are not immigrants by definition. immigrant means you came here by choice, seeking temporary or permanent residence. i dont think any slaves came here because they thought early pre-slavery abolition america was gonna be shaggy 2dope 4words

Quote:
I am not a supporter of doing that, so we need to reduce immigrant intake so that the people we let in are supporting US and also worth the US supporting.
this is the woke part of your post. despite buying into the "america is a melting pot" and "america is a nation of immigrants" post war revisionist lies hook line and sinker, this guy is woke to the fact that america can not handle unlimited, unregulated migration. especially not at our currently accelerated rates.

we can disagree on everything but still come to the same conclusions, i love america.

i'm gonna steal this paraphrased quote from some twitter i read on the shitter this morning: "The White Left and Jews would rather be slumlords over a global Brazil than citizens of a nation with gold-paved streets. "

as in, if the whole place goes to shit which it will if we import the third world at an unsustainable rate.... surprise big shocker here it goes to shit for everyone and becomes the same kind of hellscape shithole that immigrants came here to escape in the first place.

the above truth is the same reason why every other ICE guy is mexican
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-13-2018 at 03:29 PM..
Old 01-13-2018, 03:25 PM
Banned

who built the railroads then
Old 01-13-2018, 03:34 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who built the railroads then
lol not arabs or mexicans
Old 01-13-2018, 03:37 PM
Banned

my zenkai got me stackin edits in the streets
Old 01-13-2018, 03:38 PM
Banned

oh i habitually edit every post like 10 times because i only post while high; dont reply to a xaanka post for the first 5 mins its up
Old 01-13-2018, 03:46 PM
Banned

panic move, its overtly about race now

how bout dem hawks?
Old 01-13-2018, 03:46 PM
Banned

We are a nation of immigrants....just not the ones that immigrated after 1940....sure whatever.

Still immigrant as fuck.

Edit: Mexicans clearly deserve some credit. We only highlight the bad with Mexicans, they were a wounderful labour source. And only because standards have fallen precipitously would anyone consider picking veggies at low pay...that's pretty new. We needed the Mexicans in the past.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 01-13-2018 at 03:49 PM..
Old 01-13-2018, 04:20 PM
Banned

You know, Trump is probably smart enough to block high paid professionals from shithole countries.

Now average IQ people are thinking something stupid like: "That doesn't make any sense JD, Trumps want's to end immigration of peasants from poor countries -- that's his point!"

Yes dumbass,

And there is always a core of highly educated capable people that work on the global market in these shithole countries. A privileged few, and some them those privileged few are exceptionally smart. So smart they want to make to America where they are likely to make the most money for themselves.

But not if Trump blocks the whole country. Now liberals get to bitch wholeheartedly and honestly at Trump for blocking professor Manduku on his way home from vacation -- "god what a racist idiot."

Meanwhile Trump is mostly right, we can do without immigrants from that country -- probably even professor Manduku (if not, we got special security clearances for that shit).

Divide and conquer.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 01-13-2018 at 04:23 PM..
Old 01-13-2018, 04:35 PM
Banned

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...icials-n837511

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-13-2018, 07:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are a nation of immigrants....just not the ones that immigrated after 1940....sure whatever.

Still immigrant as fuck.

Edit: Mexicans clearly deserve some credit. We only highlight the bad with Mexicans, they were a wounderful labour source. And only because standards have fallen precipitously would anyone consider picking veggies at low pay...that's pretty new. We needed the Mexicans in the past.
its dishonest as fuck to say immigrants (from europe and asia) built our country therefore we owe something to immigrants (from latin america and the middle east)

sorry dude but what really have they contributed other than destroying all the non-college young male career paths, spike the cost of education for native citizens and call whitey racist a lot?

these groups contribute little and are incredibly ungrateful for the generosity our country has given them. why would we want even more?

there's no shortage of unskilled labor in the united states; the benefit mexicans serve is that they are an unaccountable workforce that you don't need to insure or pay taxes on who don't count against small businesses when it comes to health insurance. go try telling someone in the rust belt the only thing they need is more mexicans.

youth male unemployment is insane rn because we've given every entry level job in the country to a non citizen, and its unfair to have them compete against people who not only will work for less than is often legal, let alone compete against undocumented people who cost businesses way less simply due to the fact that they're often hired under the table out of the eyes of federal employment regulations. if these people were citizens and employers had to treat them like real employees just like everyone else they would not be competitive in half the job markets they are in. half the reason you see mexicans in construction is so you can have a bunch of laborers while still being counted as a "small business" it's not like they're particularly adept at building things. they're simply cheaper because our country's moved past Sinclair's The Jungle so we have things like employee rights and stuff. surprise, you can't enforce that shit on non cits who can't even prove they ever worked for you. surprise, people who come from shitholes are tolerant of unethical working conditions and business practices because the alternative in their life is to go back to a shithole. surprise, penny counters figured out how to capitalize on this.

in addition its a fruitless argument to try to say there's some huge unfilled demand for unskilled work when AI's around the corner. the best way we can prepare for the inevitable future changes in the employment market is to stop letting people in who are statistically unlikely to contribute anything that isn't going to be replaced by AI in a decade or two. asia/india's adapting and when the time comes they are going to continue sending people worth having here over. i don't see any of these shitholes following suit. just look at the state of south america and the mideast and africa right now.

but really, raising that argument in general is something only one in a cloistered liberal coastal city would say; reality doesn't reflect the assumption that america is just begging for more mexicans when you go outside of liberal enclave cities. sorry but SF and Seattle and LA don't speak for the whole nation.

the only reason it is about race is because the white guilt left has created a system which punishes native born white men by rewarding every other group of individuals in the country. title vii and other laws create inequity which is leveraged to reinforce racial inequality of opportunity through systemic power. more or less it's the exact definition of the nu-left's revisionist definition of racism: prejudice plus power.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-13-2018 at 07:43 PM..
Closed Thread