Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2018, 04:12 PM
Banned

never doubt the patriarch
Old 01-14-2018, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in all seriousness lol yeah u got me its crystal/liquid intelligence i shouldnt be shitposting before bed and right when i wake up

but nigerian ima run with it you want to prove me wrong? BE READY FOR WAR YOU FUCKING CONT i will defend my use of "liquid memory" to the grave damnit
Cunt*
Old 01-14-2018, 04:20 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

liquid memory is apparently what happened to my brain :c
Old 01-14-2018, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

My friend, you have a tough job and nobody blames you! I know how difficult it is to walk the line between knowing enough about psychology to present an argument for scientific racism without crossing over to where you just stop being a scientific racist. We have all been there my friend, ho ho, believe me, have we ever. The important thing is to just keep practicing on the internet, and you'll get all those little kinks ironed out one by one. You'll be ready to go to war with your friends and family and all the other people who really matter to you in no time!
Old 01-14-2018, 04:37 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My friend, you have a tough job and nobody blames you! I know how difficult it is to walk the line between knowing enough about psychology to present an argument for scientific racism without crossing over to where you just stop being a scientific racist. We have all been there my friend, ho ho, believe me, have we ever. The important thing is to just keep practicing on the internet, and you'll get all those little kinks ironed out one by one. You'll be ready to go to war with your friends and family and all the other people who really matter to you in no time!
yeah dude its always those evil racists, no way science could be an attempted objective reflection of reality
Old 01-14-2018, 04:39 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-14-2018, 05:08 PM
Banned

Well once people admit that the immigration issue is going to have a minimal impact on working class economics -- I don't care.

The reason I hate the issue is because its just a woke test on whether you understand that "black" isn't even a race -- its just a skin reaction and all different kinds of genes exist among those with that skin reaction...mostly the same kind of genes people of white skin color have.

People think that's not true or some conspiracy -- whatever

What pisses me off is they are convinced everything will be fine economically once we get rid of the darkies or the lazy immigrants or what the fuck ever. And its never true. It's propaganda. It's feel good BS for beleaguered working class all-American men.

You might be the one stealing the land from Native Americans. But posting all this shit about immigration fucking working class people economically is the equivalent of being the guy pouring the drinks for them at one of those "negotiations." You know, where you get Chief Bragging Bull drunker than shit and get him to sign the dotted line.

That's all this immigration shit is on Brietbart and fuckin Fox.
Old 01-14-2018, 07:35 PM
Banned

conservites are crazy because: they think illegal imigration will have an effect on the economy.

liberals are crazy because: they literally think world war 3 is going to happen and the end of days is already upon us thanks to man made climate change.

idk you tell me which one sounds more sane.
Old 01-14-2018, 07:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rly fcking stoked Gatmanno is hitting up Off Topic now

tagged and bagged xaanka on ur Premiere Release.

keep the scope on this one, ATG
Old 01-14-2018, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

no lie i almost scoped him in his debut post but the VISION3 500T Color Negative Film reels i ordered hadn't come in yet. the vibration of his impact was felt

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread