Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2017, 07:56 AM
Kobold

what a pack of bully's most of you are ...take everything out of context to twist it to your own perverse desires hmmmm kinda like liberals ...I don't get intimidated by silly baby gifs oh and I will def return for the entertainment value

Happy hunting
Big Green troll
Old 09-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharfrat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what a pack of bully's most of you are ...take everything out of context to twist it to your own perverse desires hmmmm kinda like liberals ...I don't get intimidated by silly baby gifs oh and I will def return for the entertainment value

Happy hunting
Big Green troll
I think you have done it man.

Anyone that is interested in forumquesting must break the ice with the pack here by venting passionately about something that's not worth venting about! Like pixels!

That's the first step and you did that!

As any worthy social group will have it, to become a member of this very high order; The P99 Forumquesters Group, it's not a matter of meeting high standards, you just have to carve out your own niche with others of like minds here!

I can see with your high level of anger and nerdrage you will meet many allies here that share this same mentality! Do not become discouraged by this seemingly large lashing of your soul, it is simply a feeling out part by the community!

In actuality this is a good sign, as you have been heard and your presence felt here on the forums! Do not stray away from who you really are, nerdrage and do it with pride! That's who you are, embrace it!

It's just a matter of a short time for you to be welcomed and loved as one of the group... In fact some have already seen the worth and value in you as a valuable ally as they see you in them and them in you!

You have friends already my friend, and you don't even know it.

Welcome to p99 forumquests Wharfrat!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-03-2017, 09:06 AM
Kobold

fact that you assume you have to school me on the ways of a rant forum tells me all I need to know about most of you here LMAO and tekilya I will certainly be sending you a mssg..have the button already made
Old 09-03-2017, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharfrat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fact that you assume you have to school me on the ways of a rant forum tells me all I need to know about most of you here LMAO and tekilya I will certainly be sending you a mssg..have the button already made
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-03-2017, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Welcome to the fold, Wharfrat! Be nice to Tekilya, he's a good dude.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you in reality this "Madprincess?"
well I certainly see how you can say he's "a good dude"
Old 09-03-2017, 10:58 AM
Kobold

Yeah sorry buddy but you willingly left the camp, it's no longer your camp. If a group wipes at a camp I consider it common courtesy to allow them a reasonable chance to corpse-run and recover before their camp is up for grabs, but not everyone is willing to grant that courtesy and I bet everyone here has seen multiple occasions where even corpse runs result in lost camps. As for you, you didn't have a wipe, you left the camp of your own volition, so I'm not surprised nobody feels the least bit sorry for you.

Next time pay a newbie to bank for you. Move your feet; lose your seat.

But running to the forums to cry about losing an ice giant camp is hilarious.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah sorry buddy but you willingly left the camp, it's no longer your camp. If a group wipes at a camp I consider it common courtesy to allow them a reasonable chance to corpse-run and recover before their camp is up for grabs, but not everyone is willing to grant that courtesy and I bet everyone here has seen multiple occasions where even corpse runs result in lost camps. As for you, you didn't have a wipe, you left the camp of your own volition, so I'm not surprised nobody feels the least bit sorry for you.

Next time pay a newbie to bank for you. Move your feet; lose your seat.

But running to the forums to cry about losing an ice giant camp is hilarious.
You sir are a fool
Old 09-03-2017, 11:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
You sir are a fool
Maybe, but I'm not the fool crying on the forums over leaving a camp and then losing it.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:23 AM
Fire Giant

Ice giants are permacamped. People log char there just to check its availability. You can not expect to leave that camp and have it waiting when you return. Hire a noob in everfrost to bank for you, shits classic.