Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2019, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

Just because you have a developmental disability doesn't make you a shitty person. Those are two separate things.

But getting people to stop using it as an insult or making fun of it is probably never going to happen. Just a few days ago I watched Martin Short make fun of disabled people on Conan Obrien and I couldn't help but feel super disappointed in him.
Old 07-06-2019, 11:05 AM
Banned

can i still use the r word this way?

the rise of <Riot> has retarded <Aftermaths> ability to get Vulak loot
Old 07-08-2019, 02:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can i still use the r word this way?

the rise of <Riot> has retarded <Aftermaths> ability to get Vulak loot
Of course you can use it that way. Are you retarded or something?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-13-2019, 05:31 PM
Kobold

Another entry into the hk bullshit log. This time it is douchebaggery instead of autism.

inc Cecily scolding me for appropriating feminine hygiene products for use as insults and ignoring the subject of the post entirely.
Old 07-13-2019, 05:40 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarlmarxbros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another entry into the hk bullshit log. This time it is douchebaggery instead of autism.

inc Cecily scolding me for appropriating feminine hygiene products for use as insults and ignoring the subject of the post entirely.
I was there, that guy was dumb
Old 07-13-2019, 06:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarlmarxbros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-13-2019, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course you can use it that way. Are you retarded or something?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow thats very insensitive dude
Old 07-15-2019, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The vagina is a self-cleaning organ. Douching can actually be harmful due to pH changes caused by douching affecting microbial balance in the vagina. This can lead to an increased risk of yeast infections. Most doctors recommend that women do not douche, so it follows that douchebags are a bad thing.

Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinsly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-16-2019, 01:16 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vagina is a self-cleaning organ. Douching can actually be harmful due to pH changes caused by douching affecting microbial balance in the vagina. This can lead to an increased risk of yeast infections. Most doctors recommend that women do not douche, so it follows that douchebags are a bad thing.

Hope this helps!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whoa senpai noticed me
Old 07-16-2019, 06:00 AM
Sarnak

Retards are not smart. Being not smart is seen as a weakness. Weaknesses are used as insults since the dawn of time. Puny, idiot, slow, stinky, ugly, etc etc are just opposites of the biological social strengths are.

Retards aren’t bad people they’re just stupid. Which is a weakness and therefore gets to be used as an insult. They’re also unappealing to the eyes.
It’s sad that this has to be explained but the basic, primal reasons humans do things gets convoluted and twisted as society's needs change.

I’m autistic so i can say retard and I grant all p99ers the official R word pass , be it for good or evil. Have a good day