Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2019, 09:56 AM
Sarnak

Sorry that LGBT characters trigger you
Also sorry you didn't get any manastones
Old 07-09-2019, 11:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

things that are different scare me
There, there. It'll be alright. Daddy and Daddy are right here.
Old 07-09-2019, 02:33 PM
Banned

there but for the grace of God [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-09-2019, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Secrets is right. All erotica goes directly to "Starting Zone" from now on so newbies can see the true EQ endgame.
Lol, yes please do this.
Old 07-09-2019, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nexil i know you know this but no one gives a shit about your shit because your shit is like my shit. When i first started out in RnF they were real and after awhile they became quotas that i gave myself because they were something to do in my priviilaged life and nothing actually real. I been staying away from commenting on your literal shit for years because i somewhat related to you but after realizing my shit was shit to everyone else you yourself have not realized that your shit is shit to everyone else has not hit you yet.

furries are gross and most of you and your kind are like image related.

If I get banned for this post I want you to know that this is your future, both the image and the ban.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd rather be myself than a sad person who's schtick is their dislike of, well, everything. (Mostly EQ on an EQ board and other people in a social game though)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Two things you cannot grasp out or self preservation. Your avatar, you, wants out but you cannot get out due to your building your life (and your avatars escape from your life) and me realizing that I know I am fucked and accepts it. p99 is not a revisit to a past self, but me now. unable to move on, unwilling to learn and adapt. Just the same shit over and over again.

tldr at the end of the post, i know im fucked and no way out, but your avatar which is your self defense mechanism not able or willing to let you, you, know that you are fucked.
Either you’ve gotten more coherent, or I’ve gone far enough in my spiritual quest to understand you. Good insights / rant. Do me next.
Old 07-09-2019, 05:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Secrets is right. All erotica goes directly to "Starting Zone" from now on so newbies can see the true EQ endgame.
Not gonna lie, I fuckin lol’d

Also Jauna

Y u mad
Old 07-09-2019, 11:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:

If I get banned for this post I want you to know that this is your future, both the image and the ban.
so brave
Old 07-10-2019, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Truly the bottom of the pile when it comes to rnf trash... so i guess in a way bravo?
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 07-14-2019, 02:23 PM
Decaying Skeleton

fucking yikes.
Old 07-14-2019, 05:07 PM
Aviak

Surprised mods don’t remove this weird mentally ill garbage.
Closed Thread