Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 10:59 PM
Aviak

Default Re: Mean post by Foxx about how free things should be the epitome of paragon

Is not this anonymous poster being unfair? Surely the developers have put in countless hours toward making this emulation of a game playable, and have tried their best to appease you as well as they have known how. Why is it that everyone complains about everything unless things are going their way, in which case they complain about the people who are doing better than they are?

No one has to host this Red server for you, but someone cares for you enough to make that effort. People that complain about freely given things are, in my book, quite low.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Well said Autumnbow.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Banned

Box is a failure, classic EQ will never be experienced again for PVP - low pop, fucked resist code, too many exploits known by everyone etc etc.

Servers a failure for 100 different reasons, and I think people just rage because they wish they could get back to that epic experience of back in the day EQ. Sry to say pals, it will never happen - blue might be worth it to fuck around with some PVE you never got a chance to do I guess.

The one hope of a legit pvp server was ruined by Null, and Ive been saying that from beta so if you think this is a bandwagon post fuck off. New players unable to escape/have fun pvping, many many mindless boring pvp fights - if you have spent 5 minutes reading the posters on this forum you realise 80% never played red back in the day, and after playing this shit box I cant blame them for saying fuck eq pvp this is fucking gay.

I guess if people are ungrateful, and bitter - I can understand why, seeing as so many people sunk a lot of time into a purposely botched code.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:12 PM
Banned

think i remember a long time ago that null would be willing to test resists further and make better changes, but it was basically up to rogean to patch the server with his changes(too busy with star wars)
Old 09-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Its still starwars time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

.... exploitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 09-02-2012, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
guess if I am ungrateful, and bitter - I can understand why, seeing as I sunk a lot of time into a purposely botched code.
fixed for you, Amuk!
Old 09-02-2012, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Servers winning like warlocks blood. Prais GMs!
Old 09-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Banned

I think I'm more part of the "will never get to experience this game again" crowd - but yeah I did get hooked into thinking, man I just need a bit more gear and then I won't be forced into this retard fest pvp style game, and was trolled - so I guess I am part of the bitter crowd too =)
Closed Thread