Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 01:54 AM
Kobold

im sorry i just think it needs reposting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I see in my head when I read this thread...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-09-2011, 02:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omica [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lols were had by me.
genius
Old 03-09-2011, 02:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, cool. My wife only has one leg but it's in the middle and very muscular to support the weight of her 400lb girth. She's a good woman that Mildred.
this
Old 03-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck you two-boxer.
This!

Live: Icaro - Dwarf Cleric on Innoruuk server (retired)
P1999: Platone - Erudite Enchanter
Old 03-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which is why a lot of people hate you. You REALLY need to work on your customer service skills. Sony would have fired your ass 10 times over for treating your customers like that.
Lol, I just saw you get banned and so I figured i would look at your recent history of posting.

We're not his "customers." We're guests of the server. Huge difference.

Good riddance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, I just saw you get banned and so I figured i would look at your recent history of posting.

We're not his "customers." We're guests of the server. Huge difference.

Good riddance...
i believe that the guy was a character named Taxi on the server, who got his name nerfed because someone complained (this was during the name change crusades) so he turned into a complete asshole who hated all the GMs because his named was changed.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:28 PM
VIP / Contributor

Secrets posted this a while back on some other forum somewhere but I don't feel like finding it.

[Sat Sep 11 01:07:23 2010] I would like to have my name changed to Taxi Driver, my original name. I feel that the name change was done out of spite because i challenged the subjectivity of the enforcement of the naming rule on the forum. When you erased my name, you erased all the good deeds i did, which should not be dished out lightly. Thanks
[Sat Sep 11 01:08:17 2010] You told bilbus, 'titles aren't given out lightly, and how you feel about it has little bearing on the rule'
[Sat Sep 11 01:08:31 2010] Bilbus tells you, 'its not a title, the GM changed my name'
[Sat Sep 11 01:09:04 2010] You told Bilbus, 'taxi driver does count as a title, the reason why you dont get one'
[Sat Sep 11 01:09:52 2010] Bilbus tells you, 'right, but have you taken a serious look at the names in the tunnel? It was totally subjective and done only because i pointed out that this particular GM posted pictures of him in the forums with like 10 people in the pic that broke the naming rule'
[Sat Sep 11 01:10:03 2010] Bilbus tells you, 'out of spite'
[Sat Sep 11 01:10:36 2010] Bilbus tells you, 'if you feel that its ok for the GMs to feel like a corrupt police force and that its good for the server long term, go with it'
[Sat Sep 11 01:11:13 2010] You told Bilbus, 'you dont get a name that violates a rule because you saw some other people with name violations. we fix them when they're reported, and we sure as hell dont answer to you. you want to waste my time crying, and border on staff insult, keep it up, you'll hit server select faster than you can grab a tissue'

[Sat Sep 11 01:07:23 2010]

He's been crying for 6 months, don't make the mistake of thinking that this was ever about a name. Some people want to be a victim so badly they'll keep pissing people off until they get their wish. The name was just the vehicle for accomplishing the task. He repeatedly threw it in the Mixxit's face until he nerfed it. Misery loves company.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you erased my name, you erased all the good deeds i did, which should not be dished out lightly.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toony [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well crap, my silly picture of a knight in shining armor got botched.

Anyway, funny quote....
Closed Thread