Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2020, 01:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that is how vox goes out to go do the dirty with her boyfriend naggy which is NOT ALLOWED.

She was imprisoned there by kerafyrm, upon waking the dragon these two when up will say:
They were imprisoned by the dragons of the ring of scale because they did not want another “kerafym” style dragon. i.e. dragons of different colors/Magic’s mating.
Old 08-11-2020, 01:24 AM
Sarnak

How else is Santa supposed to get presents to Vox?
Old 08-11-2020, 05:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They were imprisoned by the dragons of the ring of scale because they did not want another “kerafym” style dragon. i.e. dragons of different colors/Magic’s mating.
Yeah that's true, i cant remeber if kera is their love child? or they were in the process of making one before they went into hiding? But they first went to their layers on their own to hide from veeshan and the Ring of scale, but then were sealed in after, so I think that shaft is rements of how vox got in and out, before they were sealed in.

The physical scale in things like that are always off in this game haha I mean, I could be wrong Im just guessing.
Old 08-11-2020, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

Scale is inconsistent in everquest.

My personal theory is there was meant to be a pitfall in everfrost that lands you in here. There are areas in the mountains around permafrost which do seem almost like they were intended to work that way.

My guess implementation never completed cos having a drop down from a level 1+ zone into a dragon lair is harsh, even for eq.

Alternatively maybe this large icy shaft is just Vox’s Childo. She don’t get to play with the other dragons no more after her imprisonment.
Old 08-11-2020, 09:20 AM
Sarnak

That shaft is what the kittens fell down that you now see in Befallen.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
having a drop down from a level 1+ zone into a dragon lair is harsh, even for eq.
Back in the day, how many new players (in the single digits) do you think lost their corpse at Master Yael's feet? The east side of Everfrost is at least a teens-level area.

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 08-11-2020, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

You got me there. But now I think the hole was implemented by the guy that wanted to put the death drop into vox’s lair.

I also have to say, on the subject of Odus, it all feels like a really bad taste joke. From Erud ‘in’, to ‘Pain eel’ from ‘the hole’ to a bunch of coloured folk destroying pussy... maybe I’m projecting my own racism but the continent is cringe racist.
Last edited by Jimjam; 08-11-2020 at 01:39 PM..
Old 08-12-2020, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe I’m projecting my own racism
ding ding ding!
Old 08-12-2020, 02:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that's true, i cant remeber if kera is their love child? or they were in the process of making one before they went into hiding? But they first went to their layers on their own to hide from veeshan and the Ring of scale, but then were sealed in after, so I think that shaft is rements of how vox got in and out, before they were sealed in.

The physical scale in things like that are always off in this game haha I mean, I could be wrong Im just guessing.
Kerafyrm wasn't theirs, but yeah, they wanted to make another -- their script when he's released confirms as much.
Old 08-13-2020, 05:36 PM
Fire Giant

Very common misconception that they're Kerafym's parents.

I think Kerafym may have been the first prismatic dragon? He was a general in the CoV IIRC, very powerful and very controversial among dragons at the time. He kept amassing more power and becoming more uncontollable... by the time there was a concensus that he was a problem to be dealt with, it was very hard to do. That, plus the whole dragons-can't-kill-other-dragons rule, resulted in the huge debacle of creating ST and assigning the warders to trap him for all of eternity.

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Closed Thread