Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

# (Rogean): Shrunk Players will now show as shrunk to new players entering the zone.

it's sad but this change made me the happiest
Old 11-24-2009, 01:37 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[*](Aeolwind): Phinigel fixed. Should now be using the appropriate AE at the appropriate intervals.
What's up with this? Phinny didn't have a timed AE ability. He procs a multi-slot (up to 4), single target dispell ("you feel very dispelled") often, hits for 161, casts wizard spells and has around 16K HP. He would occasionally cast G-Flux as one of his wizard spells, but it wasn't timed or very frequent, and it could be interrupted like his other spells.
Old 11-24-2009, 07:29 AM
Large Rat

Very nice. Server up again fast and a patch to boot. Thanks for the hard work.

(Nilbog): Factions in and around Steamfont look better. Guards should be assisting versus everything classically.

They do assist now from time to time, but they are a bunch of lazy %&/¤. I have pulled several mobs towards them and it seems to be on/off whether they assist. I have fought and killed mobs right on top of them a couple of times, and they have yet to assist me on a Kobold Shaman (about 8-10 tries). I'm not sure if it's because that one kills me with spells alone (I'm level 3), but i've had a shaman standing right next to Halv and cast spells on me and Halv just stands there.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Sarnak

Great patch notes, and thanks so much for all the hard work.
Old 11-26-2009, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Stamina drain removed from melee attacking permanently?

I thought it was interesting... made me play differently (used 1 hander with a 2 hander, etc). Anyway, I know i'm always the odd one for this kind of thing, but was just wondering if it will be reworked and reimplemented. It's too automatic now, not fun for me. I like to think about what I'm doing and have reasons for it. Without any loss, that removes another thing to consider. Boring.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

/bump

Any word on the stamina drain? Is a fix planned or will it stay disabled permanently?

Looking for some clarification, thank you.
Closed Thread