Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 03:12 PM
Large Rat

Man this really suck's. My wife was sick today and called in sick we were going to grind like it's 1999 lol. Look forward to getting to play one of my other Mmo's tho lol. Good luck getting thing's worked out.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Day off and this.... find him and quarter him.... At least the wife be happy tonight =)
Old 10-20-2009, 03:15 PM
Large Rat

That's terrible! I hope you get it all worked out for the best.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Large Bat

Interested in the fbi part, this is a cyber attack, hope the offender realizes this isn't fun and games when it comes to property damage. He may be sitting in some hot water.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Kobold

Well thanks for hosting it for us. Runs crazy smooth when it's not under siege. Thanks for actually letting us know what's going on.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:12 PM
Decaying Skeleton

seriously whoever this is doin this, come to agreement and dont take this awesome server away from so many that want it. Dont take it away over some insignificant disagreement or whatever.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:27 PM
Orc

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah really i hope they understand they could face prison time.
I can't believe they would do this to the server and than have to pay the consequences. I hope they rot for doing this type of crap to such a great group of people and such a wonderful server. Just because they like to spam profanities/racial slurs and got banned. Grow up! Back in the day if you told the whole server to F-off you were deleted. If you said anything sexual or racial you were gonna get banned. Now people play Wow and think they can just get away with anything with no consequences. It's not all college boys that play this game, no matter what you may believe. I love the rules since i don't want my daughter to read profanity all day. Off topic , but i hope you catch this loser. I'm pretty sure he's someone that got banned and that would narrow down the list a lot!
Last edited by bopice; 10-20-2009 at 04:32 PM..
Old 10-20-2009, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now people play Wow and think they can just get away with anything with no consequences.
WoW is far more strict than this server, however, it has to be /reported. You can get suspended in WoW for saying PG13 stuff if you get reported.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:44 PM
Orc

Not sure about that , I saw some awful awful sexual stuff on wow. Reported said players for shouting these things. Noticed 2 days later they were still playing and doing the same things. Gm said they were investigating the matters but couldn't release info at this time. But in eq the gm would come and watch the player within a few mins if possible and ban them. Wow didn't really do anything like that. They just allowed it to go on.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:46 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Actually wow is pretty lenient. They just send you warnings if you get reported for generic swearing. Overt racist words will get you a 3 day ban. The only way to get a perm ban is to advertise gold or use 3rd party programs. Oh, and you could get as many warnings for swearing as you wanted and would never get banned.
Closed Thread