Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 03:53 PM
Aviak

Default Dont be a pompous d***

Not everyone here has played EQ from day 1. I played EQ in beta and about 5 days into live. Then came back right after Luclin launched, and played until DoN and did endgame/raid content. Therefore I know alot about EQ, but I dont know everything about the classic content.

If I (or someone else) asks you a question, or asks one in /ooc that to you may seem trivial, just answer it to the best of your ability. Dont ask the person if theyve ever played EQ, if theyre retarted, or not answer them at all etc.

Lets try to make this a great community. Ive met a few people that are playing EQ for the first time, on this server nontheless. How cool is that?! It takes some gumption to hop into an almost exclusively vet community like this one.

Basically just be helpful, and dont be a self-righteous douche.

/rant off

Mars 12 Magician
Mercury 8 Bard
Old 11-29-2009, 05:20 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-29-2009, 05:28 PM
Aviak

Good post.

I've gone out of my way as a lowly druid to help people as much as possible

I've helped recover entire groups corpses in Dagnors Cauldron because they ran into the wrong mobs..

gg SoW + invis
Old 11-29-2009, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

I reserve the right to be a pompous dick.

I NEVER give shit away... I NEVER help people out... I NEVER do anything for anybody except if it furthers me.

Where are my vouches?

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:53 PM
Aviak

well I hope you believe in reciprocity Goobles
Old 11-29-2009, 08:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

i do not vouch for that sir! my oracle robe doesn't agree either.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

These newbs so absolutely EVERYTHING for me, and I give NOTHING to them in return. It's a true story.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:30 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigups43 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well I hope you believe in reciprocity Goobles
Goobles is being sarcastic. Again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Goobles is being sarcastic. Again.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 11-29-2009, 10:10 PM
Aviak

haha fair enough, catch you all in game!
Closed Thread