Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 11:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quellren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't legitimately claim forum-stalking and hero worship when you post something retarded in EVERY thread.
lol amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quellren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't legitimately claim forum-stalking and hero worship when you post something retarded in EVERY thread.
I don't legitimately claim it quellren...massive marc and harrison are the ones always claiming it about everyone else, I'm just proving how retarded it is to make such a claim, especially on these forums for fuck's sake. You got trolled Sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Server runs much smoother without prima donnas prancing around being bitches like this is Walmart's Customer Service Department.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigups43 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not everyone here has played EQ from day 1. I played EQ in beta and about 5 days into live. Then came back right after Luclin launched, and played until DoN and did endgame/raid content. Therefore I know alot about EQ, but I dont know everything about the classic content.

If I (or someone else) asks you a question, or asks one in /ooc that to you may seem trivial, just answer it to the best of your ability. Dont ask the person if theyve ever played EQ, if theyre retarted, or not answer them at all etc.

Lets try to make this a great community. Ive met a few people that are playing EQ for the first time, on this server nontheless. How cool is that?! It takes some gumption to hop into an almost exclusively vet community like this one.

Basically just be helpful, and dont be a self-righteous douche.

/rant off

Mars 12 Magician
Mercury 8 Bard
Please...tell me more....
Old 03-12-2011, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Don't forget necro posting.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigups43 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not everyone here has played EQ from day 1. I played EQ in beta and about 5 days into live. Then came back right after Luclin launched, and played until DoN and did endgame/raid content. Therefore I know alot about EQ, but I dont know everything about the classic content.

If I (or someone else) asks you a question, or asks one in /ooc that to you may seem trivial, just answer it to the best of your ability. Dont ask the person if theyve ever played EQ, if theyre retarted, or not answer them at all etc.

Lets try to make this a great community. Ive met a few people that are playing EQ for the first time, on this server nontheless. How cool is that?! It takes some gumption to hop into an almost exclusively vet community like this one.

Basically just be helpful, and dont be a self-righteous douche.

/rant off

Mars 12 Magician
Mercury 8 Bard
classic content was the only content worth playing: vanilla, kunark, velious are expansions worth a shit. Why you would continue playing as the game turned to shit(basically any expansion past planes of power was complete and utter shit), is beyond me.
Closed Thread