Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Kobold

Links Awakening is definitely up there with OOT and ALTTP
Old 03-15-2011, 01:56 PM
Aviak

Majora's Mask is getting a lot of flack which is kind of disappointing and yet, not surprising. I thought it was one of the better ones; but, not the best in the entire series.

Link to the Past -> Ocarina of Time -> Link's Awakening -> Wind Waker -> Majora's Mask -> Twilight Princess
Old 03-15-2011, 02:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcbard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you should really check these out sometime, especially if you're a fan of the oldschool NES Zelda and Link to the Past. They are very similar play styles. The only ones I've actually played were Link's Awakening and Oracle of Seasons, but I was mega impressed with both of them!
I tried the Minnish cap one and that was ok, but I really should go back and complete the series.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Link to the past was the first game I ever faked an illness for in order to skip school and keep playing.

The 2nd NES game was actually pretty fun once I played it on an emulator and could SS. I finally finished the game one day in highschool with 2 other friends when we realized we could all save/load the same state if we pointed at a network drive. Whoever beat a hard part would save and the other two would reload [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-15-2011, 10:13 PM
Fire Giant

The sense of accomplishment you get from beating Zelda 2 on a classic NES/Cartridge (no emulation/SS's) and not being cheap on Shadow Link is amazing. Not sure what dev. on that game thought making the second hardest stage (death mountain) being right after the FIRST DAMNED DUNGEON was a good idea, but oh man once you bust that rock to clear the path so you never have to run through death mountain... win!

I can do a full complete on LttP in like 12 or so hours in one sitting. That and OoT are almost on the same level to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barfight
"President, its time to shut the fuck up."
Old 03-16-2011, 02:41 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lolo (Lake of Ill Omen)
Old 03-16-2011, 02:48 AM
Planar Protector

^^ Totally runnyeye basement

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about that gameboy zelda game that was pretty good wasn't it? The one with the rupbees on the belt and you could grab it with the claw hand. What game was that?
Links awakening is what I think you're thinking of, where the whole thing is just a dream!

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 03-16-2011, 03:00 AM
Sarnak

^omg spoilers!

There's also a zelda game for the DS that is very similar to LttP graphics/gameplay which is awesome too.
Closed Thread