Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahah, I'm getting tagged in threads I'm not even in now. Do you guys dream of me as well?
You know it had to be Nemethor. The guy has trouble controlling his play time, so it's obvious he would become addicted to forum stalking you. He wish he could quit you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 03-14-2011, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemethor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry.
Now you wouldn't have had to have that beatdown if you would just give the devs the benefit of the doubt instead of assuming they have mastered a way of taking over the world, and it involves selectively nerfing certain classes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 03-14-2011, 04:57 PM
Banned

This one time, at band camp, I heard that Magicflow stalked Finawins at the EE camp.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:02 PM
Banned

harrison...i am your father.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:05 PM
Sarnak

<3 alawen
Old 03-14-2011, 06:34 PM
Aviak

hwehwhehwhwhehee I named my cat Fansy.

Seriously.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:38 PM
Banned

This is azxten. All my my game accounts including my girlfriend's and friend's account were banned. Lost around 6 level 30+ characters including a level 50.

Don't argue with the King or his soldier (Uthgaard) will come smite you. Honestly I'm amazed to see this thread created here I thought no one would even notice.

I got my forum account banned and personally attacked by Uthgaard in complete violation of the forum rules. I NEVER personally attacked anyone.

Quote:
certain classes are being left overpowered on purpose because devs play them or something.

It's a rant about YOUR response which is complete fucking bullshit.

but somehow you worked in nerfing Druid buffs.

certain devs purposefully leave classes untouched while nerfing others.
Nilbog none of this is an ad hominem personal attack. Not a single one. Uthgaard though calls me a worthless juvenile who works at McDonalds. Who personally attacked who?

The facts are Uthgaard over reacted and *I* got punished for it. I'm sorry I got overly emotional because I care about the state of the server, the failure of the bug forum, etc but I don't think it warrents banning my forum account and all my game accounts and the accounts of my friends because of it.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Banned

Oh and response to Nilbog...

Quote:
Complaining about it in places like server chat, or rants and flames isn't gonna help anything. Go talk about it in the thread where it exists, bring up new information, maybe garner some support from the thousands of other people that aren't posting about it either.
The problem is that what I was complaining about is that we HAVE posted about it in the relevant forums. We HAVE posted proof it's not classic. It's obvious what needs to change and nothing is done.

In essence I was complaining about how useless the exploit/bug forum is when you follow the exact protocol you're suggesting here and in response to that you tell me to go post on the exploit/bug forum.

The fact remains that although I got overly emotional about it I never once personally attacked you or anyone else. Even though I stayed within the forum rules *I* got personally attacked by Uthgaard and banned over it. How is this fair in anyway? It's not. As long as you understand that then whatever.

This is your project to run however you want but don't talk about the rules when your staff blatantly break them to attack people who are staying within the rules.

I sent you a PM a LONG time ago about Uthgaard when he first came on as a GM because I saw him ban a player who didn't do what he was accused of. I literally watched it happen in front of me and had no affiliation with the player. I told you Uthgaard wasn't the right person to give those powers to and now look. I'm banned by him as he blatantly ignores the community rules again.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:49 PM
Banned

And one last thing.. It's particularly annoying to be talking to you (admittedly heated) and then you say to drop it so I do and then Uthgaard comes along 30 minutes later after the thread is locked just to personally attack and ban me while he complains that he doesn't get paid and blah blah blah.

The argument about not being paid means nothing to me. I've donated money to this project and I've volunteered my time to be either a guide/dev and got no response. I'm a very capable programmer who could fix a lot of these issues myself but you never asked for my help. That's fine. It doesn't mean I have no right to complain about the bug/exploit forum apparently being worthless though in a thread about old bugs/exploits not being fixed.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

the worst u can do is arguing with gms on a private server.

just post them bugs an play the game
Closed Thread