Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2020, 08:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm guessing he's referring to this thread, but Telin was a bit vague and didn't specifically say what was done to belts.
Any p99 developer who says any of the starter XP nerfs are classic is completely full of shit.

My roommates and I would do the kaladim BONE CHIPs to almost 8 then belts to 12+. CB Shoulder pads gave great XP at 12 ffs. But all FOUR of us who remember doing the same thing randomly solo and everybody else must be wrong because they read a chat thread on alla's.

This is why people who play here on p99 long enough (myself included), really start to hate the staff. Instead of giving a [reason] for a change like an adult that most would agree with ( current game knowledge is a problem) , they call you stupid and say its "classic" but it might be changed back if you can provide "proof" not the stupid 'I read a comment from 99' proof but hard numbers.
Old 02-04-2020, 10:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any p99 developer who says any of the starter XP nerfs are classic is completely full of shit.

My roommates and I would do the kaladim BONE CHIPs to almost 8 then belts to 12+. CB Shoulder pads gave great XP at 12 ffs. But all FOUR of us who remember doing the same thing randomly solo and everybody else must be wrong because they read a chat thread on alla's.

This is why people who play here on p99 long enough (myself included), really start to hate the staff. Instead of giving a [reason] for a change like an adult that most would agree with ( current game knowledge is a problem) , they call you stupid and say its "classic" but it might be changed back if you can provide "proof" not the stupid 'I read a comment from 99' proof but hard numbers.
Yes and what I'm saying is there was another nerf in January on top of the previous nerf(s). I turned in belts and bone chips late Dec/early January on another char and bone chips were diminished a bit but still good to 7 or so. CB belts were finished but still decent to 11 or so. There appears to have been another nerf sometime after after other nerf earlier in Dec.
Old 02-04-2020, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not referring to the starter nerfs that were in place at launch for things like bone chips. Those may have been done for other reasons. Referring to subsequent nerfs to various turn ins that were put in place after apparently the staff found the rewards were not classic (no idea what data/source they used to determine this since it hasn’t been disclosed).

On a separate note, if people don’t believe things have been nerfed then go try the turn in and see for yourself. Sort of pointless for people ok this thread to go “nothing is nerfed why should I believe you other people!?”, don’t take our word for it go do the turn in and see how low the exp is. I turned in like 30 sashes the other day at level 14 and got like a yellow and a half of exp lol. OP turned in a ridiculous amount of belts and got barely any exp compared to the amount of turn ins. If people don’t believe it, go try it and you’ll see.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes and what I'm saying is there was another nerf in January on top of the previous nerf(s). I turned in belts and bone chips late Dec/early January on another char and bone chips were diminished a bit but still good to 7 or so. CB belts were finished but still decent to 11 or so. There appears to have been another nerf sometime after after other nerf earlier in Dec.
I agree 100% I should have been clearer. I also was leveling up just as the 1st nerf hit and just this week talked another friend into coming back. Thought maybe we could get him caught up to us fast tracking him but nopes, bandit sashes are even worse. It's ridiculous what's the point? Too fast to level 14? Omg not that
Old 02-04-2020, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:

Its their server they make the rules and changes whenever and however they want, nothing on p99 is remotely close to classic either play or dont.

Did you hear that? it was the sound of the door hitting your ass on the way out.
Old 02-04-2020, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its their server they make the rules and changes whenever and however they want, nothing on p99 is remotely close to classic either play or dont.

Did you hear that? it was the sound of the door hitting your ass on the way out.
Are you just a troll account or something? A lot of your comments seem that way.

Tons of stuff on P99 is classic. There are also some things that aren't classic at all or are partially but not 100% classic, for reasons such as being unable to find sources that provide good evidence of how something worked.

If you have a list of non-classic things and accompanying evidence of why said things aren't classic, you could post it in the bugs forum. The staff always appreciate evidence that something is incorrect so they can look into fixing it.
Closed Thread