Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 08:40 PM
Fire Giant

I used to kill Dojii on Zek, think we were still guilded on Vallon, but I certainly agree he is much better than Lethdar. What a bad bard, even with all that gear. What did he roll originally? Wasn't it a mage? Whorella? So bad
Old 09-23-2011, 08:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly photoshoppe.... ah fuck it, definitely hacking

Smedy, why don't you take this mans whistle away and shame him.
sorry for ruining your dick rider parade. I should just leave you guys alone so you can lube it up and circle jerk each other. By the sound of it you don't want any competition. Because that would just disrupt all the honeymooning you all do on the forums together.

You're a bug splat on my windshield. I'd love to hear what Smedy has to say as well. Good or bad.

Luv how you all ride the "basketball" term too. And don't even know where it came from or why. Too bad you weren't there when basketball happened.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to kill Dojii on Zek, think we were still guilded on Vallon, but I certainly agree he is much better than Lethdar. What a bad bard, even with all that gear. What did he roll originally? Wasn't it a mage? Whorella? So bad
Dojii on Vallon Zek was played by my little brother. Laeli was my main throughout VZ and I don't remember you ever killing me. Though I did thoroughly enjoy the Plane of Valor PVP, Rystar, Gollon, Darksinga and all you Aerists were always down for PVP even if Defiant did have a gear advantage and you guys always were good fun.

Me playing Dojii on Zek didn't come out till the end of The buried Sea and I held #1 bard throughout Seeds of Destruction expansion. I don't remember you playing post merger, only on VZ.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:49 PM
Banned

BPA
MPA

alerts going off everywhere with that post
Old 09-23-2011, 09:02 PM
Fire Giant

Oh hi darksinga, good to see newbie bards still attempting to swing on my nuts. Ever figure out how to not kill yourself dual wielding on a damage shield?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2011, 09:05 PM
Banned

o man only bads do that
(heresy tagged)
Old 09-23-2011, 09:07 PM
Banned

i dont even get this? what is dojji doing posting things other than random unrelated youtube videos?
Old 09-23-2011, 09:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh hi darksinga, good to see newbie bards still attempting to swing on my nuts.
wtf are u talking about??? all you did was play selos. You didn't even attempt a 1v1 ever on 3.0. And you wouldn't leave a zone without a full group and a healer.

you're bitchmade, stuck on a drum. And played a bard just so you could get praised for omg selos'ing a group.

Not only that but you had better gear towards the end of that box and still wouldn't for the life of you ever go out and PVP solo. You're a fucking joke man. Play a bard again and selos. Just don't be suprised when you get WTF steamrolled in classic. Without all your dickrider loots.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Darksinga you keyboard turn wtf man your opinion means ziltch after seeing that sorry
Old 09-23-2011, 09:13 PM
Fire Giant

that SS has been posted multiple times.
how could you NOT have seen it by now?