Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 12:44 PM
Aviak

I start Seb grps all the time as a Druid. I have leveled from 54-58 mostly in Seb, some time spent in Sol B when I need a change of scenery.

Yes many groups are of the min max variety but there are plenty of players who aren't that way. You probably aren't getting many King or Crypt groups if you are not one of the "min max" classes. But i've had lots of fun in disco/chef/NG in Sebilis.

Damienz - 60 wizard
Old 04-22-2014, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can you show me how to solo HS on my 57 cleric?
Sure, send tasslehof a tell in-game and I'd love to.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 04-23-2014, 08:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cries4hardcore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, the lack of progression has sort of made things off limits that didn't use to be. Oh well, still hoping someone will take my cleric under 60 in seb, I miss that zone.
you should be able to find groups... i started my cleric there at 50 and didnt have a hard time finding a spot. really CH is all ya need to get anywhere, the rest are just bonuses to your inefficiency (aside from king/maybe crypt).

also, necros can be a powerful support class providing crucial snaring as well as twitch and ghetto cc as there arent much in the way of undead charming. Heed the advice of an earlier poster, post up at ent, form your own groups and watch your exp bar flourish. When this fails, as mentioned earlier, move to KC basement for sick undead charming (and loot potential) or HS basement for supreme exp with no loot. Lots of options for ya to get over the hump braj!
Old 04-23-2014, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be clear, a 53 necromancer is plenty welcome in a 50s group - by people who appreciate the class. It is unfortunately one that's misunderstood as far as grouping goes, so do not be surprised at the lack of group invites.

Having said that, Seb can be a particular problem because as Adolphus says, a lot of group spots that would otherwise be filled by appropriate level players for xp purposes, are taken up by 58+ players hoping for loot.

Chardok, Charasis and Sebilis are subject to this type of dual purpose behavior.

My recommendation is to find a cleric/enc/shaman and duo/trio in some outdoor areas or small manageable dungeon camps.
Closed Thread